1. 1. Chirivella S, Rajappa S, Sinha S, Eden T, Barr RD. Health-related quality of life among children with cancer in Hyderabad, India. The Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2009;76(12):1231-5.
2. Cabanes A, Vidal E, Aragonés N, Pérez-Gómez B, Pollán M, Lope V, et al. Cancer mortality trends in Spain: 1980–2007. Annals of oncology. 2010;21:14-20.
3. Pogany L, Barr RD, Shaw A, Speechley KN, Barrera M, Maunsell E. Health
Int J Med Invest 2019; vol 8 num 1; 31-39 http://www.intjmi.com
status in survivors of cancer in childhood and adolescence. Quality of Life Research. 2006;15(1):143-57.
4. Edelblute J. Pediatric oncology patients find help and hope in New York City. Alternative therapies in health and medicine. 2003;9(2):106.
5. Okado Y, Tillery R, Howard Sharp K, Long AM, Phipps S. Effects of time since diagnosis on the association between parent and child distress in families with pediatric cancer. Children's Health Care. 2016;45(3):303-22.
6. Kyritsi H, Matziou V, Papadatou D, Evagellou E, Koutelekos G, Polikandrioti M. Self Concept Of Children And Adolescents With Cancer. Health science journal. 2007(3).
7. Moyle W, Cooke ML, Beattie E, Shum DH, O'Dwyer ST, Barrett S, et al. Foot massage and physiological stress in people with dementia: a randomized controlled trial. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2014;20(4):305-11.
8. Albert NM, Gillinov AM, Lytle BW, Feng J, Cwynar R, Blackstone EH. A randomized trial of massage therapy after heart surgery. Heart & Lung: The Journal of Acute and Critical Care. 2009;38(6):480-90.
9. Collinge W, MacDonald G, Walton T, editors. Massage in supportive cancer care. Seminars in oncology nursing; 2012: Elsevier.
10. Naar-King S, Ellis DA, Frey MA, Ondersma ML. Assessing children's well-being: A handbook of measures: Routledge; 2003.
11. Sherman SA, Eisen S, Burwinkle TM, Varni JW. The PedsQL™ present functioning visual analogue scales: preliminary reliability and validity. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 2006;4(1):75.
12. DeMore M, Cohen LL. Distraction for pediatric immunization pain: A critical review. Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings. 2005;12(4):281-91.
13. Cohen LL, Blount RL, Chorney J, Zempsky W, Rodrigues N, Cousins L. Management of Pediatric Pain and Distress Due to Medical Procedures. Handbook of Pediatric Psychology. 2017:146.
14. Scott W, Daly A, Yu L, McCracken LM. Treatment of chronic pain for adults 65 and over: Analyses of outcomes and changes in psychological flexibility following interdisciplinary acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT). Pain Medicine. 2017;18(2):252-64.
15. Sands SA, Mee L, Bartell A, Manne S, Devine KA, Savone M, et al. Group-based trajectory modeling of distress and well-being among caregivers of children undergoing hematopoetic stem cell transplant. Journal of pediatric psychology. 2017;42(3):283-95.
16. Higgins DM, Martin AM, Baker DG, Vasterling JJ, Risbrough V. The Relationship Between Chronic Pain and Neurocognitive Function. The Clinical journal of pain. 2018;34(3):262-75.
17. Burke D, Lennon O, Fullen B. Quality of life after spinal cord injury: The impact of pain. European Journal of Pain. 2018.
18. Jensen MP, Patterson DR. Hypnotic approaches for chronic pain management: clinical implications of recent research findings. American Psychologist. 2014;69(2):167.
19. Bice AA, Gunther M, Wyatt T. Increasing nursing treatment for pediatric procedural pain. Pain Management Nursing. 2014;15(1):365-79.
20. Tjaden LA, Grootenhuis MA, Noordzij M, Groothoff JW. Health-related quality of life in patients with pediatric onset of end-stage renal disease: state of the art and recommendations for clinical practice. Pediatric Nephrology. 2016;31(10):1579-91.
21. Drotar D. Measuring health-related quality of life in children and adolescents: implications for research and practice: Psychology Press; 2014.