1. 1. Pineles L, Petruccelli C, Pererncevich EN, Roghmann MC, Gupta K, Cadena J, et al. The impact of isolation on healthcare worker contact and compliance with infection control practices in nursing homes. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2018;39:683–687
2. Ersoy S, Çetinkaya F, Alp E. Informatıon about hospıtal-acquıred ınfectıons, attıtudes and behavıors of the hospıtal workers on hospıtal ınfectıon and protectıng. Journal of Health Sciences. 2014; 23:1-9.
3. Artan C, Artan OM, Batkan Z. Practices and knowledge related to the health risks and the hospital ınfections of the hospital staff. Journal of Duzce University Health Sciences Institute 2015; (5)2: 6-11.
4. WHO. The burden of health care-associated infection worldwide. 2011 [Online] Available from: http://www.who.int/gpsc/country_ work/burden_hcai/en/ [Accessed on 10th June, 2018]
5. Khan HA, Kanwal Baig F, Mehboob R. Nosocomial infections: Epidemiology, prevention, control and surveillance. Asian Pac J Trop Biomed 2017; 7(5): 478–482
6. Yi M, Edwards JR, Horan TC, Berrios-Torres SI, Fridkin SK. Improving risk-adjusted measures of surgical site information for the National Healthcare Safety Network. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2011; 2: 970-86.
7. Öztürk R, Çetinkaya Şardan Y, Kurtoğlu D. Prevention of nosocomial infections: Turkey experience. Health Transformation Program. Ankara: Turkey 2011.
8. CDC. Types of healthcare-associated infections. Health care associated infections (HAIs). 2017 [Online] Available from: https://www.cdc.gov/HAI/infectionTypes.html [Accessed on 10th June, 2018]
9. Öztürk R. Hospital Infections: Problems, New Targets and Legal Liability. Hospital Infections: Prevention and Control. Eds: Öztürk R, Saltoğlu N, Aygün G. 2. Print. İÜ. CTF. Medical Education AD Continuing Medical Education Coordinatorship Publication No: 60. Aksu Printing Publishing. İstanbul, s.23-29. 2008.
10. Tayran N, Ulupınar S. Development of a scale study: Validity and reliability of a scale compliance with isolation precautions. Istanbul University Journal of Florence Nightingale School Nursing 2011; 19(2): 89-98.
11. Erden S, Bayrak Kahraman B, Bulut H. Evaluation of compliance of physicians and nurses with isolation precautions in intensive care units. Gümüşhane University Journal of Health Sciences: 2015;4(3): 388-398.
12. Zencir G, Bayraktar D, Khorshid L. Nurses’ compliance with isolation precautions worked in a public hospttal. Journal of Ege University Faculty of Nursing. 2013; 29 (2): 61-70.
13. Arli SK, Bakan AB. Nurses' compliance with isolation precautions and the affecting factors. Applied Nursing Research 2017;38: 175-178.
14. Koşucu SN, Baltacı Göktaş S, Yıldız T. Hand hygiene compliance rate of health professionals. Journal of Marmara University Institute of Health Sciences 2015; 5(2): 105-108.
15. Suliman M, Aloush S, Aljezawi M, AlBashtawy M. Knowledge and practices of isolation precautions among nurses in Jordan. American Journal of Infection Control 2018; 46. 680-4.
16. Beam EL, Gibbs SG, Hewlett AL. Iwen PC, Nuss SL, Smith PW. Method for investigating nursing behaviors related to isolation care. American Journal of Infection Control. 2014; 42: 1152-6.
17. Bedoya G, Dolinger A, Rogo K, Mwaura N, Wafula F, Coarasa J, et al. Observations of infection prevention and control practices in primary health care, Kenya. Bull World Health Organ 2017;95:503-516.
18. Weber DJ, Sickbert-Bennett EE, Brown WM, Brooks RH, Kittrell IP, Featherstone BJ, et al. Compliance with isolation precautions at a university hospital. Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology. 2007; 28(3): 358-361.
19. Allen S, Cronin SN. Improving staff compliance with isolation precautions through use of an educational intervention and behavioral contract. Dımens crıt care nurs. 2012;31(5):290-294.
20. Özden D, Özveren H. Determining the professional and organizational factors in nurses’ compliance with isolation precautions. JAREN 2016;2(1):24-32.
21. Demir N A, Kölgelier S, Küçük A, Özçimen S, Sönmez B, Demir LS, et al. Level of knowledge and compliance to hand hygiene among health care workers. Nobel Medicus 2013; 27: 9(3): 104-109.
22. Helder OK, Brug J, Looman CWN. The impact of an education program on hand hygiene compliance and nosocomial infection incidence in an urban neonatal intensive care unit: an intervention study with before and after comparison. International Journal of Nursing Studies 2010; 47(10): 1245-52.
23. Mankan T, Kaşıkçı M. The knowledge level of nurses related to prevention of hospital infections, Inonu University Journal of Health Sciences. 2015; 4(1):11-16.
24. Gürkan Z, Ulupınar S. Investigation of the factors influencing the infection control nurses’ educational activities. Dokuz Eylül University Electronic Journal of School of Nursing. 2011; 4 (3): 117-124
25. Yıldırım N, Tapan B, Gayef A, Sezen A, Alıcı S, Kayan Tapan T. Applications for the prevention of nosocomial infections and a hospital practice. Journal of Tepecik Education and Research Hospital. 2015; 25(2):93-100
26. Abukan P, Tuncer İE, Ural O, Çağlayan V. Evaluation of knowledge about hospital infections among hospital staff, research assistants, nurses and cleaning staff of Selcuk University Faculty of Medicine. Journal of General Medicine. 2016; 26(1):14-18.
27. Lobo D, Martha Sams L, Fernandez SL, Correlation between health professionals’ knowledge, attitude and practice about infection control measures. J Med Allied Sci 2019; 9(1): 26-31