1. 1. Jahangir, Karami, Zaki Yi, Ali, Alikhani, Mostafa, Khodadadi, Kamran, The Relationship between Life Skills and Marital Conflict with Mental Health in Couples, Counseling and Family Psychology, 1391; 1(4). (in persian)
2. Molgora, S., Fenaroli, V., Prino, L. E., Rolle, L., Sechi, C., & et al. Fear of childbirth in primiparous Italian pregnant women: The role of anxiety, depression, and couple adjustment Women and Birth, 2018; 31(2): 117-123.
3. Schuler, T. A., Zaider, T. I., Li, Y., Masterson, M., McDonnell, G. A., & et al. (2017) Perceived family functioning predicts baseline psychosocial characteristics in U.S. participants of a family focused grief therapy trial. Journal of Pain Symptom Management, 2017; 54(1): 126-131.
4. Lameras, SMA,Westerhof GL,Kovacs, V. Bohlmeijer ET, Differentail relationship in the association of the big five personality traits with positivemental health and psychopathhilogy . JResperso. 2012; 46(5): 15-24.
5. Shokhmgar, Zahra, the effectiveness of schema therapy on reducing mental health problems caused by extramarital relationships in couples, breeze of health (health and family), 1395; 5(1): 34-39. (in persian)
6. Renner, F., Arntz, A., Peeters, F. M. L., Lobbestael, J., & Huibers, M. J. H. Schema therapy for chronic depression: Results of a multiple single case series. Journal of Behavior Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry, 2016; 51: 66-73.
7. Nenadic, I., Lamberth, S., & Reiss, N. Group schema therapy for personality disorders: A pilot study for implementation in acute psychiatric in-patient settings. Psychiatry Research, 2017; 253: 9-12.
8. Mohtadi Jafari, Sara, Ashayeri, Hassan, Benisi, Parinaz, The effectiveness of schema therapy training on mental health and quality of life in women with premenstrual dysphoria: one-month follow-up, 1398; 25(3): 278-291. (in persian)
9. Jahanian, Ramazan, Saberi, Fatemeh, The Effect of Mental Health on Job Satisfaction of Employees and Managers of Technical and Vocational Schools in Alborz Province, Bi-Quarterly Journal of Management and Planning in Educational Systems, 1392; 6(11): 138- 154. (in persian)
10. Mahnaei, Setareh, Golestaneh, Seyed Mousa, Pouladi Rishehri, Ali, Kaykhosravani, Moloud, The effectiveness of Yang schema therapy on marital adjustment and emotional divorce in couples seeking divorce in Bushehr, Journal of Social Psychology, 1398; 13(51): 109-118. (in persian)
11. Bayrami, Hadis, The effectiveness of treatment schemes on reducing marital conflict and increasing mental health, Kamyab Iranian Institute of Thought, First Edition, 1398. (in persian)
12. Asghari, Farhad, Sadeghi, Abbas, Zare Khakdoost, Somayeh, Entezari, Marjan, The relationship between incompatible schemas with marital conflict and marital instability between couples seeking divorce and normal couples, 1394. (in persian)
13. Quinlan, E., Deane, F., & Crowe, T. Pilot of an acceptance and commitment therapy and schema group intervention for mental health carer’s interpersonal problems. Journal of Contextual Behavioral Science, 2018; 9: 53-62.
14. Masley, S. A., Gillanders, D., Simpson, S. G., & Taylor, M. A. A systematic review of the evidence base for schema therapy. Cognitive Behavior Therapy, 2011; 41(3): 185-202.
15. Mohammadi Zardakhshoi, Lily, Bakhtiarpour, Saeed, Ravanfar Elahe, Comparison of marital satisfaction and mental health of male and female staff in the medical and non-medical wards of Ahvaz Petroleum Hospital, Journal of New Developments in Behavioral Sciences, 1396; 2(10): 64-72. (in persian)
16. Ali Mohammadi, Soodabeh, Mohsenzadeh, Farshad, Zahrakar, Kianoosh, The effectiveness of group schema therapy on increasing marital satisfaction and reducing marital burnout in women with bulimia, Journal of Disability Studies, 1397; (9), 61. (in persian)
17.Moghtader, Leila, Hallaj, Leila, Comparison of early maladaptive patterns, emotional malaise and happiness in women with and without marital conflicts, Clinical Journal of Nursing and Midwifery, 1397; 7(2):138-145. (in persian)