1. 1. Atlanta, GA: Cancer Facts & Figures 2012. American Cancer Society (ACS), 2012;16(3).
2. Moghimi, Sonbol and Bayan Saeedi, The effectiveness of existential psychotherapy on death anxiety in leukemia patients, 9th International Congress of Psychotherapy (Asian Summit in the Context of Cultural Values), Tehran, Secretariat of the International Congress of Psychotherapy.2016.
3. Siegel, R, Ward, E, Brawley, O, & Jemal, A. Cancer statistics, CA: a cancer journal for clinicans,2011; 61: 212-236.
4. Kashani, F; Waziri, Sh,gheisar, sh,
Mousavi, S. and Hashemieh, M. The effectiveness of spiritual intervention on improving the quality of life of mothers of children with cancer, Journal of Medical Jurisprudence, 2012; 4(11):125-149.
5. With cancer, A cross-over randomized trial. Pediatric Blood & Cancer, 2010;5(6): 6-1160.
6. Kendall, P.C. Childhood Disorders. East Sussex: Psychology press Ltd.2009.
7. Frie, A. L. Effect of Paint Therapy in Reduction of Exceptional Children Difficulties. Journal of Exceptional Children, N, 2007: 301-306.
8. Breitbart, W.S., Bruce, M. A systematic and conceptual review of posttraumatic stress in childhood cancer survivors and their parents. Clinical Psychology. 2006; 26:233-256.
9. Rahimi, Sh; Fadakar Souqa, R. Tabari, R and Kazemi Nejad Leily, A. Factors related to the quality of life of young children withcancer. Journal of Comprehensive Nursing and Midwifery, 2014; 24(71): 30-39.
10. Liu L, Fiorentino L, Rissling M, Natarajan L, Parker BA, Dimsdale JE, et al. Decreased health-related quality of life in women with breast cancer is associated with poor sleep. Behav Sleep Med. 2013; 11(3): 189-206.
11. Alikhani Renani, h; Nowruzi Zamanjani, M.; Amin Asnafi, A. and Latifi, M. The effect of aromatherapy with orange essence on sleep quality of school-age children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Journal of Complementary Medicine, 2015; 1: 1113-1122.
12. Jalali, R.; Rezaei, M; Khaledi Paveh, M; Azben, M; Amiri Fard, N; Mohammadi, A. Sleep disorders and related factors in patients undergoing chemotherapy. Iranian Journal of Nursing. 2016, 29: 75-86.
13. Salehifar, A; Hazegh Pasand, r; Kayhanian, Sh; Ala, Sh and Ahangar, N. Evaluation of pain management in cancer patients at a chemotherapy center. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences, 2017, 27(150) : 89-97.
14. Greenwood, K.A., Thurston, R., Rumble, M., Water,s S.J., Keefe, F.J. Anger and persistent pain: current status and future directions. Pain 2003, 1: 5-103.
15. Breitbart,W., Rosenfeld,B.,Gibson,C. Meaning-centered group psychotherapy for patients with advanced cancer: a pilot randomized controlled trail. Psycho-oncology,2010, 1: 2-21.
16. King, S.,Chambers, C.T., Huguet, A., MacNevin, R. C., McGrath, P. J., Parker, L., MacDonald, A. J. The epidemiology of chronic pain in children and adolescents revisited:A systematic review.PAIN_ 2011, 152: 2729-2738.
17. Olmstead, D., Scott, S., & Austin, W. Unresolved pain in children: A relational ethics perspective. Nursing Ethics, 2010, 17(6): 695-704.
18. Krull KR, Huang S, Gurney JG. Adolescent behavior and adult health status in childhood cancer survivors. Journal of Cancer Survivorship, 2010, 4(3): 7-210.
19. Zeidan, F.; Gordon, N. S.; Merchant, J. Goolkasian, Paula. The effect of brief mindfulness meditation training on experimentally induced Pain. Journal of Pain. 2010, 11(3).
20. Siegel, R. D. The Mindfulness Solution (every day practices for everyday problems). New York: Guilford.2010.
21. Shapiro, S. L.; Carlson, L. E.; Astin, J. A.; & Freedman, B. Mechanism of mindfulness. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2006,62.
22. Emanuel, A. S.; Updegraff, J. A.; Kalmbach, A. D.; Ciesla, J. A. The role of mindfulness facets in affective forecasting. Personality and Individual Differences, 2010.
23. McCaffrey, Triona & Jane Edwards, (2011). Is there a role for music therapy in the recovery approach in mental health? The Arts in Psychotherapy, 2011, 38: 185-189.
24. Ajerlu, Maryam, The effect of story therapy on reducing anxiety and improving sleep habits in children with cancer undergoing chemotherapy, Master Thesis, Payame Noor university of Tehran.2015.
25. Yousefi Nejad, Ali; Madadi, Asadollah; Majdzadeh, Seyed Asadollah; Shaban Nia, Rahman; Sadeghian, Najmeh; Zarrin Ara, Alireza; Sadeghian, Soghra; Jedian, Alireza, The effect of music on chronic cancer pain, Scientific Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences and Health Services. 2005, 24.
27. Borumand Nia, Parishad, Comparison of the effectiveness of behavioral education and the combination of behavioral education and cognitive reconstruction of parents in reducing the symptoms of children's sleep problems and improving the quality of mothers' sleep. Master Thesis. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, 2016.
28. tagharrob, Zahra, The effect of music on increasing the attention of special learnable mentally retarded students, Master Thesis ofEducational Psychology, Payame Noor University, Tehran Branch, 2010.
29. Hosseini, Akram Sadat, The effect of music on reducing nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy in children with malignant cancer, Journal of the School of Nursing and Midwifery, Tehran University of Medical Sciences (Hayat), 2009, 15(2): 5-14.
30. Akland, M. B. & Caciopoo, J. T., Long, T. S. Paint Therapy Effect on Neuropsychological Functions in Patients with Depression. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 2009, 85: 589- 593.
31. Atrifard M, Zahiredin A, Dibaei Sh, Zahed Gh. Comparing depression in children and adolescents with cancer with healthy ones. The Journal of Urmia University of Medical Sciences, 2014, 25(1): 21-31. (Persian)