1. 1. Zhu, N., Zhang, D., Wang, W., Li, X., Yang, B., Song, J., & Niu, P. (2020). A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2020. New England Journal of Medicin, 382 (8), 727-733.
2. Alipour, A., Ghadami, A., Alipour, and, (2019), Preliminary validation of Coronary Anxiety Scale in the Iranian sample, Journal of Health Psychology, 8(32): 175-163.
3. Wu, Z., & McGoogan, J.M. (2020). Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention
4. Bastin, Somayeh, Vahidifard, Mahboubeh, Chegini, Amir Hossein, (2020), Covid 19 and its psychological consequences, Psychological Development, 9(7): 35-44.
5. Alizadeh Fard, S., Saffarinia, M., (2020), Predicting mental health based on anxiety and social correlation caused by coronary heart disease, Journal of Social Psychology Research, 36(9): 129-141.
6. AbbasiAbbasi, Ahmad, Ebrahimi, Ali, (2021), Challenges and Opportunities of Virtual Education from the Perspective of Shiraz Teachers during the Corona, Journal of New Advances in Psychology, Educational Sciences and Education, 4(42): 11-1.
7. Ariafkhar, Ameneh and Andishmand, Vida, (2017), A Review of Opportunities and Challenges of Inclusive Education for Children with Special Needs, National Conference on New Educational and Research Approaches in Education, Bandar Abbas.
8. VanVan Lancker W, Parolin Z. (2020), COVID-19, school closures, and child poverty: a social crisis in the making. The Lancet Public health; 5(5): 243-4.
9. Brooksrooks SK, Webster RK, Smith LE, Woodland L, Wessely S, Greenberg N, et al. (2020), The psychological impact of quarantine and how to reduce it: rapid review of the evidence. The Lance; 395 (10227): 912-920.
10. Dong, X., Wang, L., Tao, Y., Suo, X., Li, Y., Liu, F., Zhao, Y., Zhang, Q. (2019). Psychometric properties of the Anxiety Inventory for Respiratory Disease in patients with COPD in China. International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, 12, 49-56.
11. Ying, Y., Kong, F., Zhu, B., Ji, Y., Lou, Z., & Ruan, L. (2020). Mental health status among family members of health care workers in Ningbo, China during the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak: a Cross-sectional Study. medRxiv
12. Fischhoff, B. (2020). Speaking of Psychology: Coronavirus Anxiety. In: https://www.apa.org/research/action/speaking-of psychology/coronavirus-anxiety
13. Narimani, M, Eini, S, (2021), Causal model of coronavirus anxiety in the elderly based on perceived stress and sense of cohesion, the mediating role of perceived social support, Aging Psychology, 13-27.
14. Mazlumzadeh, Mohammad Reza and Asghari Ebrahimabad, Mohammad Javad and Shirkhani, Milad and Zamani Tavousi, Alieh and Salayani, Faezeh, (2021), The relationship between coronary anxiety and health anxiety: The mediating role of emotion regulation difficulty, Quarterly Journal of Clinical Psychology, 13(2).
15. Choobdari, Asgar, Nikkho, Fooladi, (2020), Psychological consequences of the new coronavirus 19 in children, a systematic review study, Quarterly Journal of Educational Psychology, 55(16): 55-68.
16. Cheong, D., & Lee, C. (2019). Impact of severe acute respiratory syndrome on anxiety levels of front-line health care workers. Hong Kong Med Journal, 10 (5), 325-330.
17. Karbasdehi, Ebrahim, (2021), The Impact of Corona Virus 2019 on Students with Special Needs, Scientific Research Journal of Shahid Sedghi University of Medical Sciences, 29(5): 10-26.
18. Ekhlaghifard, M., Mearaji, N., (2021), Prediction of coronary anxiety based on emotional turmoil (depression, anxiety and stress) and spiritual health in nurses and paramedics, Psychological Development, 10(6): 10-31.