1. 1. Moharrami MR, Anvari HM, Abedi Gheshlaghi L, Nazari B. Preoperative education for pain relief after the lower limb joint replacement surgery: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Trauma Monthly. 2021;26(1):52-60.
2. Wylde V, Dennis J, Beswick A, Bruce J, Eccleston C, Howells N, et al. Systematic review of management of chronic pain after surgery. The British journal of surgery. 2017;104(10):1293.
3. Mirinezhad SK, Jangjoo AG, Seyednejad F, Naseri AR, Mohammadzadeh M, Nasiri B, et al. Impact of tumor length on survival for patients with resected esophageal cancer. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2014;15(2):691-4.
4. Gol MK, Dadashzadeh M, Anvari HM. Design and Implementation of a Checklist for Prediction of Anesthesia-Induced Nausea and Vomiting in Candidate Patients for Mastectomy. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2020;1(1):90-4.
5. Eidi M, Mohammadipour Anvari H, Dorosti A. Effect of massage therapy with and without bandaging on pain, edema and problems of upper extremity musculoskeletal system after modified radical. The Iranian Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. 2020;23(6):1-8.
6. Rousta F, Dadashzadeh M, Mahdavi F, Nasseri AR. Lymph Node Involvement and Related Risk Factors in Patients With Breast Cancer Referred for Radiotherapy: A 20-Year Study on 15 000 Women. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2021;9(3):212-6.
7. S Mirinezhad SK, Somi MH, Seyednezhad F, Jangjoo AG, Ghojazadeh M, Mohammadzadeh M, et al. Survival in patients treated with definitive chemo-radiotherapy for non-metastatic esophageal cancer in north-west iran. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2013;14(3):1677-80.
8. Rousta F, Dadashzadeh M, Mahdavi F, Nasseri AR. Lymph Node Involvement and Related Risk Factors in Patients With Breast Cancer Referred for Radiotherapy: A 20-Year Study on 15 000 Women. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2021;9(3):212-6.
9. Zenouz AT, Vatankhah M, Naseri A, Mehdipour M, Khalili M, Aghazadeh M, et al. Evaluation of Oral Symptoms and Complaints as a Result of Radiotherapy in Patients with Head and Neck Cancer Referring to Tabriz Imam Reza Hospital in 2013. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology. 2015;119(3):e128.
10. Eskandarian T, Baghi S, Alipoor A. Comparison of clinical success of applying a kind of fissure sealant on the lower permanent molar teeth in dry and wet conditions. Journal of Dentistry. 2015;16(3):162.
11. Chang YC, Liu CL, Liu TP, Yang PS, Chen MJ, Cheng SP. Effect of perioperative intravenous lidocaine infusion on acute and chronic pain after breast surgery: A meta‐analysis of randomized controlled trials. Pain practice. 2017;17(3):336-43.
12. Jiang Y, Li J, Lin H, Huang Q, Wang T, Zhang S, et al. The efficacy of gabapentin in reducing pain intensity and morphine consumption after breast cancer surgery: a meta-analysis. Medicine. 2018;97(38).
13. Aghamohamadi D, Gol MK. Checklist for Determining Severity of Pain and Type and Dosage of Analgesics Administered to Patients Undergoing Breast Surgeries. International Journal of Women's Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2020;8(2):227-31. doi: 10.15296/ijwhr.2020.36.
14. Rai AS, Khan JS, Dhaliwal J, Busse JW, Choi S, Devereaux P, et al. Preoperative pregabalin or gabapentin for acute and chronic postoperative pain among patients undergoing breast cancer surgery: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery. 2017;70(10):1317-28.
15. Dirks J, Fredensborg BB, Christensen D, Fomsgaard JS, Flyger H, Dahl JB. A randomized study of the effects of single-dose gabapentin versus placebo on postoperative pain and morphine consumption after mastectomy. The Journal of the American Society of Anesthesiologists. 2002;97(3):560-4.
16. Fassoulaki A, Patris K, Sarantopoulos C, Hogan Q. The analgesic effect of gabapentin and mexiletine after breast surgery for cancer. Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2002;95(4):985-91.
17. Kim SI, Park DY, Ok SY, Kim SC. Effects of preemptive gabapentin on postoperative pain after mastectomy. Korean Journal of Anesthesiology. 2004;47(4):527-31.
18. Baghi S, Amareh M, Heirat R, Hajivandi A, Aalizadeh Y. Evaluation of relationship between the children's dental fear and cooperation during dental treatment with the parents’ general health. Iranian Journal of Pediatric Dentistry. 2018;13(2):37-42.
19. Grover V, Mathew P, Yaddanapudi S, Sehgal S. A single dose of preoperative gabapentin for pain reduction and requirement of morphine after total mastectomy and axillary dissection: randomized placebo-controlled double-blind trial. Journal of postgraduate medicine. 2009;55(4):257.
20. Srivastava U, Kumar A, Saxena S, Mishra AR, Saraswat N, Mishra S. Effect of preoperative gabapentin on postoperative pain and tramadol consumption after minilap open cholecystectomy: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. European Journal of Anaesthesiology (EJA). 2010;27(4):331-5.
21. Cui X, Liu F, Liu P, Jing F, Liu Y, Chicheng M, et al. Effect of gabapentin on patient controlled intravenous analgesia after modified radical mastectomy. Chinese Journal of Postgraduates of Medicine. 2010;33(33):13-6.
22. Doha NM, Rady A, El Azab SR. Preoperative use of gabapentin decreases the anesthetic and analgesic requirements in patients undergoing radical mastectomy. Egyptian Journal of Anaesthesia. 2010;26(4):287-91.
23. Amr YM, Yousef AAA-M. Evaluation of efficacy of the perioperative administration of Venlafaxine or gabapentin on acute and chronic postmastectomy pain. The Clinical journal of pain. 2010;26(5):381-5.
24. Bharti N, Bala I, Narayan V, Singh G. Effect of gabapentin pretreatment on propofol consumption, hemodynamic variables, and postoperative pain relief in breast cancer surgery. Acta Anaesthesiologica Taiwanica. 2013;51(1):10-3.
25. Azemati S, GHOLAMI DA, Talei A, Khademi S, MOIN VN. Evaluation of the effect of a preoperative single dose of gabapentin on emergence agitation in patients undergoing breast cancer surgery. Middle East Journal of Cancer. 2013;4(14):145-51.
26. Gosai N, Patel L, Patel D, Umarania R, Patel B. Comparative evaluation of Gabapentin and Clonidine for premedication on postoperative analgesia in patient undergoing modified radical mastectomy under general anesthesia. Asian Pac J Health Sci. 2015;2:59-63.
27. Hah J, Mackey SC, Schmidt P, McCue R, Humphreys K, Trafton J, et al. Effect of perioperative gabapentin on postoperative pain resolution and opioid cessation in a mixed surgical cohort: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA surgery. 2018;153(4):303-11.
28. Fassoulaki A, Triga A, Melemeni A, Sarantopoulos C. Multimodal analgesia with gabapentin and local anesthetics prevents acute and chronic pain after breast surgery for cancer. Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2005;101(5):1427-32.
29. Gärtner R, Kroman N, Callesen T, Kehlet H. Multimodal prevention of pain, nausea and vomiting after breast cancer surgery. Minerva anestesiologica. 2010;76(10):805-13.
30. Chiu C, Aleshi P, Esserman LJ, Inglis-Arkell C, Yap E, Whitlock EL, et al. Improved analgesia and reduced post-operative nausea and vomiting after implementation of an enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) pathway for total mastectomy. BMC anesthesiology. 2018;18(1):1-9.
31. Barker JC, DiBartola K, Wee C, Andonian N, Abdel-Rasoul M, Lowery D, et al. Preoperative multimodal analgesia decreases postanesthesia care unit narcotic use and pain scores in outpatient breast surgery. Plastic and reconstructive surgery. 2018;142(4):443e-50e.
32. Khan JS, Hodgson N, Choi S, Reid S, Paul JE, Hong NJL, et al. Perioperative pregabalin and intraoperative lidocaine infusion to reduce persistent neuropathic pain after breast cancer surgery: a multicenter, factorial, randomized, controlled pilot trial. The Journal of Pain. 2019;20(8):980-93.
33. Reyad RM, Omran AF, Abbas DN, Kamel MA, Shaker EH, Tharwat J, et al. The possible preventive role of pregabalin in postmastectomy pain syndrome: a double-blinded randomized controlled trial. Journal of pain and symptom management. 2019;57(1):1-9.
34. Vig S, Kumar V, Deo S, Bhan S, Mishra S, Bhatnagar S. Effect of perioperative pregabalin on incidence of chronic postmastectomy pain syndrome: A prospective randomized placebo-controlled pilot study. Indian journal of palliative care. 2019;25(4):508.
35. Kaur N, Kumar A, Saxena AK, Grover RK. Pregabalin in the treatment of postmastectomy chronic pain: Results of an open label, single‐arm clinical study. The breast journal. 2019;25(3):465-8.
36. Andersen KG, Kehlet H. Persistent pain after breast cancer treatment: a critical review of risk factors and strategies for prevention. The Journal of Pain. 2011;12(7):725-46.
37. Naseri A, Mesbahi A. A review on photoneutrons characteristics in radiation therapy with high-energy photon beams. Reports of practical oncology & radiotherapy. 2010;15(5):138-44.
38. Fabritius ML, Geisler A, Petersen PL, Wetterslev J, Mathiesen O, Dahl JB. Gabapentin in procedure-specific postoperative pain management–preplanned subgroup analyses from a systematic review with meta-analyses and trial sequential analyses. BMC anesthesiology. 2017;17(1):1-20.
39. Felder L, Saccone G, Scuotto S, Monks DT, Carvalho JC, Zullo F, et al. Perioperative gabapentin and post cesarean pain control: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology. 2019;233:98-106.
40. Liu B, Liu R, Wang L. A meta-analysis of the preoperative use of gabapentinoids for the treatment of acute postoperative pain following spinal surgery. Medicine. 2017;96(37).
41. Verret M, Lauzier F, Zarychanski R, Perron C, Savard X, Pinard A-M, et al. Perioperative use of gabapentinoids for the management of postoperative acute pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Anesthesiology. 2020;133(2):265-79.
42. Maitra S, Baidya DK, Bhattacharjee S, Som A. Perioperative gabapentin and pregabalin in cardiac surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Revista brasileira de anestesiologia. 2017;67(3):294-304.
43. Kang J, Zhao Z, Lv J, Sun L, Lu B, Dong B, et al. The efficacy of perioperative gabapentin for the treatment of postoperative pain following total knee and hip arthroplasty: a meta-analysis. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. 2020;15(1):1-9.