1. 1. Jain N, Das S, Kanchi M. Thyromental height test for prediction of difficult laryngoscopy in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgical procedure. Annals of cardiac anesthesia. 2017;20(2):207.
2. Philip S, Nizar FF. Prediction of difficult laryngoscopy in patients undergoing endotracheal intubation: A comparative study of various airway assessment tests. Astrocyte. 2016; 3(2):90.
3. Edelman DA, Perkins EJ, Brewster DJ. Difficult airway management algorithms: a directed review. Anesthesia. 2019 Sep;74(9):1175-85.
4 . Mohammadi SS, Saliminia A, Nejatifard N, Azma R. Usefulness of ultrasound view of larynx in pre-anesthetic airway assessment: a comparison with Cormack-Lehane classification during direct laryngoscopy. Anesthesiology and pain medicine. 2016 Dec;6(6).
5. Krage R, Van Rijn C, Van Groeningen D, Loer SA, Schwarte LA, Schober P. Cormack–Lehane classification revisited. British journal of anaesthesia. 2010 Aug 1; 105(2):220-7.
6. Rana S, Verma V, Bhandari S, Sharma S, Koundal V, Chaudhary SK. Point-of-care ultrasound in the airway assessment: A correlation of ultrasonography-guided parameters to the Cormack–Lehane Classification. Saudi journal of anaesthesia. 2018 Apr;12(2):292.
7. Fatima F, Fida M, Shaikh A. The association between palatal rugae pattern and dental malocclusion. Dental press journal of orthodontics. 2019 Feb;24(1):037e1-9.
8. Perillo, L. et al. Orthodontic treatment need for adolescents in the Campania region: the malocclusion impact on self-concept. Patient Prefer Adherence 8, 353–359 (2014).
9. Zou J, Meng M, Law CS, Rao Y, Zhou X. Common dental diseases in children and malocclusion. International journal of oral science. 2018 Mar 13;10(1):1-7.
10. Mageet1a, Adil Osman. "Classification of skeletal and dental malocclusion: revisited." (2016).
11. Yin N, Fang L, Shi X, Huang H, Zhang L. A comprehensive scoring system in correlation with perioperative airway management for neonatal Pierre Robin Sequence. PloS one. 2017;12(12).
12. Iccha K, MaharjanIbrahim HA, Abuaffan AH. Prevalence of malocclusion and orthodontic treatment needs among Down syndrome Sudanese individuals. Braz Dent Sci. 2015;18:1-5.
13. Sanyal R, Ray S, Chakraverty P, Bhattacharya MK. Comparision of airway assessment by Mallampati classification and cormack and lehane grading in Indian population. Indian Journal of Clinical Anaesthesia. 2019 Jan;6(1):140-2.
14. Moon TS, Fox PE, Somasundaram A, Minhajuddin A, Gonzales MX, Pak TJ, Ogunnaike B. The influence of morbid obesity on difficult intubation and difficult mask ventilation. Journal of anesthesia. 2019 Feb 20;33(1):96-102.
15. Soyuncu S, Eken C, Cete Y, Bektas F, Akcimen M. Determination of difficult intubation in the ED. The American journal of emergency medicine. 2009 Oct 1;27(8):905-10.
16. Saasouh W, Laffey K, Turan A, Avitsian R, Zura A, You J, Zimmerman NM, Szarpak L, Sessler DI, Ruetzler K. Degree of obesity is not associated with more than one intubation attempt: a large centre experience. British journal of anaesthesia. 2018 May 1;120(5):1110-6.
17. Wang B, Zheng C, Yao W, Guo L, Peng H, Yang F, Wang M, Jin X. Predictors of difficult airway in a Chinese surgical population: the gender effect. Minerva anestesiologica. 2019 May;85(5):478-86.
18. Singh AK, Kanase NV, Dhulkhed VK. Comparison of upper lip bite test and modified mallampati classification in predicting difficult intubation. International Journal of Scientific Research. 2019 Jul 8;8(3).
19. Hariharan, Uma, and Ashok Kumar Nishad. "Binders Syndrome and Anaesthesia." (2018).
20. Shah PN, Sundaram V. Incidence and predictors of difficult mask ventilation and intubation. Journal of anaesthesiology, clinical pharmacology. 2012 Oct;28(4):451.