1. 1. Bakker AB, Schaufeli WB. Positive organizational behavior: Engaged employees in flourishing organizations. Journal of Organizational Behavior: The International Journal of Industrial, Occupational and Organizational Psychology and Behavior. 2008; 29(2):147-54.
2. Rego A, Sousa F, Marques C, e Cunha MP. Authentic leadership promoting employees' psychological capital and creativity. Journal of business research. 2012;65(3):429-37.
3. Carr A. Positive psychology. In Clinical Psychology Forum 2005 (Vol. 45, pp. 94-97). British Psychological Society. Division of Clinical Psychology.
4. Luthans F, Avey JB, Avolio BJ, Norman SM, Combs GM. Psychological capital development: toward a micro‐intervention. Journal of Organizational Behavior: The International Journal of Industrial, Occupational and Organizational Psychology and Behavior. 2006; 27(3):387-93
5. Zong JG, Cao XY, Cao Y, Shi YF, Wang YN, Yan C, Abela JR, Gan YQ, Gong QY, Chan RC. Coping flexibility in college students with depressive symptoms. Health and quality of life outcomes. 2010;8(1):1-6.
6. Dennis JP, Vander Wal JS. The cognitive flexibility inventory: Instrument development and estimates of reliability and validity. Cognitive therapy and research. 2010;34(3):241-53.
7. Bond FW, Hayes SC, Baer RA, Carpenter KM, Guenole N, Orcutt HK, Waltz T, Zettle RD. Preliminary psychometric properties of the Acceptance and Action Questionnaire–II: A revised measure of psychological inflexibility and experiential avoidance. Behavior therapy. 2011;42(4):676-88.
8. Chapman AL, Gratz KL, Brown MZ. Solving the puzzle of deliberate self-harm: The experiential avoidance model. Behaviour research and therapy. 2006;44(3):371-94.
9. Fledderus M, Bohlmeijer ET, Pieterse ME. Does experiential avoidance mediate the effects of maladaptive coping styles on psychopathology and mental health?. Behavior modification. 2010;34(6):503-19
10. Walsh JJ, Balint MG, SJ DR, Fredericksen LK, Madsen S. Predicting individual differences in mindfulness: The role of trait anxiety, attachment anxiety and attentional control. Personality and Individual differences. 2009; 46(2):94-9.
11. Leigh J, Bowen S, Marlatt GA. Spirituality, mindfulness and substance abuse. Addictive behaviors. 2005;30(7):1335-41.
12. Wells A. Metacognitive therapy for anxiety and depression. Guilford press; 2011 Mar 14.
13. Williams JM, Kuyken W. Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy: a promising new approach to preventing depressive relapse. The British Journal of Psychiatry. 2012;200(5):359-60.
14. Kohls N, Sauer S, Walach H. Facets of mindfulness–Results of an online study investigating the Freiburg mindfulness inventory. Personality and Individual differences. 2009;46(2):224-30.
15. Silberstein LR, Tirch D, Leahy RL, McGinn L. Mindfulness, psychological flexibility and emotional schemas. International Journal of Cognitive Therapy. 2012; 5(4):406-19.
16. Davidson RJ, Kabat-Zinn J, Schumacher J, Rosenkranz M, Muller D, Santorelli SF, Urbanowski F, Harrington A, Bonus K, Sheridan JF. Alterations in brain and immune function produced by mindfulness meditation. Psychosomatic medicine. 2003;65(4):564-70.
17. Bowlin SL, Baer RA. Relationships between mindfulness, self-control, and psychological functioning. Personality and individual differences. 2012 Feb 1; 52(3):411-5.
18. Hatam Khani S. Relationship between mindfulness skills, psychological flexibility and symptoms of psychiatric
pathology. M.A. Thesis. Tehran: Tarbiat Modares University. 2011.
19. Hollis-Walker L, Colosimo K. Mindfulness, self-compassion, and happiness in non-meditators: A theoretical and empirical examination. Personality and Individual differences. 2011;50(2):222-7.
20. Flook L, Goldberg SB, Pinger L, Bonus K, Davidson RJ. Mindfulness for teachers: A pilot study to assess effects on stress, burnout, and teaching efficacy. Mind, Brain, and Education. 2013;7(3):182-95.
21. Morgan NL, Ransford GL, Morgan LP, Driban JB, Wang C. Mindfulness is associated with psychological symptoms, self-efficacy, and quality of life among patients with symptomatic knee osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. 2013;21:S257-8.
22. Samouei R, Ghasemi F. Role of mindfulness training on psychological capital of Isfahan University of Medical Sciences students. International Journal of Educational and Psychological Researches. 2015;1(4):293.
23. Heydarian A, Zahrakar K, Mohsenzadeh F. The effectiveness of mindfulness training on resilience and reduced rumination in female patients breast cancer: A randomized trial. Iranian Breast Cancer journal. 2016;9(2):52-9.
24. Shojaeyan M, Abolmaali K. Mindfulness based on Cognitive therapy. Iranian journal of war and public health. 2016;8(4):195-201.
25. Waldi Pak A, Khalidi S, Moini Manesh K. Effectiveness of Mindfulness Training on Increasing Optimism in Diabetic Pregnant Women. J Health Psychol. 2015;4(14):62-78.
26. Khaleghi S, Zargar F. (2013). Effectiveness of cognitive therapy based on mind-awareness on depression and life expectancy for mothers of mentally retarded children. Research in behavioral science, 2013;12(1) 53-44.
27. Luthans F, Avolio BJ, Avey JB, Norman SM. Positive psychological capital: Measurement and relationship with performance and satisfaction. Personnel psychology. 2007;60(3):541-72
28. Martin MM, Rubin RB. A new measure of cognitive flexibility. Psychological reports. 1995; 76(2):623-6.
29. Hayes S, Luoma J, Bond F, Masuda A, Lillis J. Behaviour research and therapy. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 2006;44:1-25.
30. Ruiz FJ, Herrera ÁI, Luciano C, Cangas AJ, Beltrán I. Measuring experiential avoidance and psychological inflexibility: The Spanish version of the Acceptance and Action Questionnaire-II. Psicothema. 2013;25(1):123-9.
31. Brown KW, Ryan RM. The benefits of being present: mindfulness and its role in psychological well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology. 2003;84(4):822.
32. Ban dura A. The anatomy of stages of change. American journal of health promotion: AJHP. 1997;12(1):8-10.
33. Nicholas MK. The pain self-efficacy questionnaire: taking pain into account. European journal of pain. 2007;11(2):153-63.
34. Seligman ME. Learned optimism: How to change your mind and your life. Vintage; 2006.
35. Mace C. Longterm impacts of mindfulness practice on wellbeing: new findings from qualitative research. Dimensions of well-being. Research and intervention. 2006:455-69.
36. Kabat-Zinn J. Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR). Constructivism in the Human Sciences. 2003;8(2):73.
37. Kehart D.R. Mindfulness and Acceptance in Couple and Family Therapy. New York: Springer, 2002.
38. Ryan RM, Brown KW. Why we don't need self-esteem: On fundamental needs, contingent love, and mindfulness.