1. Voncken MJ, Dijk C, Stöhr F, Niesten IJ, Schruers K, Kuypers KP. The effect of intranasally administered oxytocin on observed social behavior in social anxiety disorder. European Neuropsychopharmacology. 2021;53:25-33.
2. Evans R, Chiu K, Clark DM, Waite P, Leigh E. Safety behaviours in social anxiety: An examination across adolescence. Behaviour research and therapy. 2021;144:103931.
3. Pittelkow MM, Aan Het Rot M, Seidel LJ, Feyel N, Roest AM. Social Anxiety and Empathy: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. 2021;102357.
4. Amstadter A. Emotion regulation and anxiety disorders. Journal of anxiety disorders. 2008;22(2):211-221.
5. Schwab D, Schienle A. Facial emotion processing in pediatric social anxiety disorder: Relevance of situational context. Journal of anxiety disorders. 2017;50:40-46.
6. Hambour VK, Zimmer-Gembeck MJ, Clear S, Rowe S, Avdagic E. Emotion regulation and mindfulness in adolescents: Conceptual and empirical connection and associations with social anxiety symptoms. Personality and Individual Differences. 2018;134:7-12.
7. Seong H, Chang E. Profiles of perfectionism, achievement emotions, and academic burnout in South Korean adolescents: Testing the 2× 2 model of perfectionism. Learning and Individual Differences. 2021;90:102045.
8. Khosravi p, Jafari A. Prediction of intellectual rumination and perfectionism based on the family's temperament in students of the second intermediate period in Shiraz. Psychological Studies and Educational Sciences. 2020;4(23):121-142.
9. Wang H, Li J. Positive perfectionism, negative perfectionism, and emotional eating: The mediating role of stress. Eating behaviors. 2017;26:45-49.
10. Flett GL, Nepon T, Hewitt PL. Perfectionism, worry, and rumination in health and mental health: A review and a conceptual framework for a cognitive theory of perfectionism. Perfectionism, health, and well-being. 2016;121-155.
11. Drandorff L. The impact of perfectionism on fear of negative evaluation, fear of positive evaluation, and social anxiety symptoms (Order No. 13899014). 2019.
12. Musumeci MD, Cunningham CM, White TL. Disgustingly perfect: An examination of disgust, perfectionism, and gender. Motivation and Emotion. 2022:1-14.
13. Kerriche A, Chennouf C, Boutalia A. Differential Item Functioning in the Arabic version of the Social Phobia Inventory (SPIN) with a sample of students from Algerian universities. Afak for sciences. 2022:7(2):114-122.
14. Mohammadi A, Roshan Chesli R. The relationship between perfectionism and social anxiety symptoms with the mediation of self-compassion in Shahid university students. Bi-Quarterly Journal of Cognitive Strategies in Learning. 2019:8(15):161-181.
15. Rey L, Neto F, Extremera N. Cyberbullying victimization and somatic complaints: A prospective examination of cognitive emotion regulation strategies as mediators. International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology. 2020:20(2):135-139.
16. Dryman MT, Heimberg RG. Emotion regulation in social anxiety and depression: A systematic review of expressive suppression and cognitive reappraisal. Clinical Psychology Review. 2018:65:17-42.
17. McComb SE, Mills JS. Young women’s body image following upwards comparison to Instagram models: The role of physical appearance perfectionism and cognitive emotion regulation. Body Image. 2021:38:49-62.
18. Schneider JA, Habigzang LF. History of Violence and Emotional Regulation as Risk Factors for Substance Use Disorders among Women. In Drugs and Human Behavior. 2021:469-477.
19. Mohammadi M, Davoodi A. The mediating role of difficulty in emotion regulation in the relationship between attachment to parents and symptoms of social anxiety disorder in adolescent girls, Journal of Cognitive Psychology and Psychiatry. 2019:7(1):43-56.
20. Salehi B, Soltani M, Bastami M. The mediating role of adaptive and maladaptive emotion regulation cognitive strategies between perfectionism and binge eating disorder symptoms in girls. Thought and Behavior. 2019:15(57):17-26.
21. Baradaran M. The mediating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies and defense mechanisms in the relationship between perfectionism and anxiety sensitivity in cosmetic surgery students. Health Psychology. 2019:9(34):57-74.
22. Donahue JM, Reilly EE, Anderson LM, Scharmer C, Anderson DA. Evaluating associations between perfectionism, emotion regulation, and eating disorder symptoms in a mixed gender sample. The Journal of nervous and mental disease. 2018:206(11):900-904.
23. Richardson CM, Rice KG, Devine DP. Perfectionism, emotion regulation, and the cortisol stress response. Journal of Counseling Psychology. 2014:61(1):110.
24. Hamid N, Poursaleh A, Davodi Y. The effectiveness of compassionate mind training on the symptoms of social anxiety disorder and cognitive emotion regulation strategies of female students with social anxiety disorder, Modern Psychological Research. 2020:16(61):75-94.
25. Abdi R, Shabani N, Javedfar S, Pak R. The relationship between perfectionism and job burnout: The mediating role of workaholism, Studies in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. 2016:4(2):1-16.
26. Samai S. Validation, validation and modification of Hill's perfectionism checklist, master's thesis, field of general psychology, Faculty of Educational Sciences and Psychology, Shahid Beheshti University. 2009.
27. Talai p, Jafari Roshan M. Examining the psychometric properties of Wiseman and Beck's dysfunctional attitude scale and its relationship with Hill's perfectionism scale, New Ideas of Psychology Quarterly. 2020:9(13):12-21.
28. Hill AP, Davis PA. Perfectionism and emotion regulation in coaches: A test of the 2× 2 model of dispositional perfectionism. Motivation and Emotion. 2014:38(5):715-726.
29. Hill, RW, Huelsman TJ, Furr RM, Kibler J, Vicente BB, Kennedy C. A new measure of perfectionism: The Perfectionism Inventory. Journal of personality assessment. 2004:82(1):80-91.
30. Fatahi N, Kazemi S, Baghooli H, Koorosh Nia M. Comparing the effectiveness of classical behavioral therapy (CBT) and mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) on emotion regulation strategies of patients with type 2 diabetes in Shiraz, Psychological Sciences. 2020:20(101):795-803.
31. Mosleh SA, Badri Gargari R, Nemati Sh. The effectiveness of cognitive training to promote hope on the cognitive emotion regulation strategies of male students who are bullies. Psychological Studies. 2018:15(60):7-22.
32. Imam Dost Z, Teymuri S, Khooynejad G, Rajaei A. Comparing the effectiveness of cognitive therapy based on mindfulness and reality therapy on the cognitive regulation of emotion in mothers of children with autism spectrum disorder. Psychological Science. 2019:19(89):647-655.
33. Mahmoud Aliloo M, Pak R, Joorbonian A, Lamei b. Behavioral inhibition system and severity of social anxiety symptoms: the mediating role of perfectionism and negative affect. New Psychological Research. 2020:16(62):209-223.
34. Mohammadi S, Neshat Doost H. The relationship between emotion regulation dimensions and primary maladaptive schemas with social anxiety in married women of Isfahan, Journal of Community Health. 2016:11(1):59-68.
35. Jahanshahi Nasab M, Karimi Afshar A. Investigating the mediating role of social anxiety in the relationship between perfectionism and sexual satisfaction in married female teachers of Sirjan city. Women and Family Studies. 2019:14(53):141-158.
36. Ghadampour S, Mohammadkhani S, Hosni J. The diagnostic role of fear of positive and negative evaluation, perfectionism and self-focused attention in people with social anxiety, bulimia nervosa and normal people. Clinical Psychology. 2018:41:1-12.
37. AslamiN, No M, Hashemi L. The relationship between perfectionism and social anxiety regarding the mediating role of self-esteem among third grade high school students in Shiraz. Education and Evaluation. 2012:6(23):105-121.
38. Ghasemipour Kurd Mahaleh M, Bazazian S. The relationship between parents' parenting styles and perfectionism with the social anxiety of gifted students. Quarterly Journal of Behavioral Sciences. 2012:15:101-114.
39. Nikooi F. Perfectionism and fear of evaluation by others in explaining social anxiety. Educational Psychology Studies. 2009:12:93-112.
40. Peng Aik C, Rabbani M, Amini M. The Association Between Perfection and Social anxity among Adolescents in Selangor. Malaysia orginal report. 2020:23(1);1-5.
41. Gnilka PB, Broda MD, Spit for Science Working Group. Multidimensional perfectionism, depression, and anxiety: Tests of a social support mediation model. Personality and Individual Differences. 2019:139:295-300.
42. Morgan-Lowes KL, Clarke PJ, Hoiles KJ, Shu CY, Watson HJ, Dunlop PD, Egan SJ. The relationships between perfectionism, anxiety and depression across time in paediatric eating disorders. Eating behaviors. 2019:34:101305.
43. Newby J, Pitura VA, Penney AM, Klein RG, Flett GL, Hewitt PL. Neuroticism and perfectionism as predictors of social anxiety. Personality and Individual Differences. 2017;106:263-7.
44. Nepon T, Flett GL, Hewitt PL, Molnar DS. Perfectionism, negative social feedback, and interpersonal rumination in depression and social anxiety. Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science/Revue canadienne des sciences du comportement. 2011;43(4):297.
45. Muñoz-Navarro R, Malonda E, Llorca-Mestre A, Cano-Vindel A, Fernández-Berrocal P. Worry about COVID-19 contagion and general anxiety: Moderation and mediation effects of cognitive emotion regulation. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2021;137:311-8.
46. Taghipour B, Basharpour S, Barzegaran R, Zare N, Zali kareh nab N. The effectiveness of emotion regulation training on attention bias and emotional inhibition of women with social anxiety disorder, Psychological Studies Quarterly. 2019:16(2):41-56.
47. Zlotnick SA. Individualized cognitive behavioral therapy for social anxiety disorder: Examined through linguistic analysis of transcribed autobiographical speeches and self-report measures of social anxiety (Order No. 10792204). Degree of doctor Psychology, Palo Alto University. 2018.
48. Ismailian M, Mohammadkhani S, Hosni J. The model of structural equations of mindfulness skills, emotion regulation and anxiety sensitivity with social anxiety of adolescents, Knowledge and Research Quarterly in Applied Psychology. 2020:22(83):121-134.
49. Imani S, Al-Khalil Y, Shukri A. The relationship between dysfunctional attitudes and social anxiety in adolescent students: the mediating role of emotion regulation, Journal of Educational Psychology Studies. 2018:16(33):1-28.
50. Majdi H, Atadokht A, Hazrati S, Sobhi Gharamelki N. Comparison of brain/behavioral systems and difficulty in emotion regulation in students with and without clinical symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Clinical Psychology and Personality. 2018:32(17):165-174.
51. Cook MA, Newins AR. Social anxiety and dissociation: The moderating role of emotion regulation. Motivation and Emotion. 2021:45(3):345-353.
52. O'Day EB, Morrison AS, Goldin PR, Gross JJ, Heimberg RG. Social anxiety, loneliness, and the moderating role of emotion regulation. Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology. 2019;38(9):751-73.
53. Schneider RL, Arch JJ, Landy LN, Hankin BL. The longitudinal effect of emotion regulation strategies on anxiety levels in children and adolescents. Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology. 2018;47(6):978-91.
54. Nikookar H, Mehdian H, Ghasemi Motlagh M. The structural model of satisfying psychological needs by the teacher and mindfulness with academic procrastination through perfectionism in male students, Jundishapour Education Development Quarterly, Ahvaz. 2020:12(2):427-438.
55. Vois D, Damian LE. Perfectionism and emotion regulation in adolescents: A two-wave longitudinal study. Personality and Individual Differences. 2020:156:109756.
56. Kamali S, Abul Ma'ali al-Husseini Kh. Prediction of cognitive emotion regulation strategies based on family communication processes and perfectionism in high school teenage girls, Applied Psychology Quarterly. 2015:3(39):310-291.
57. Hamidi F, Nasri P, Hafezi N. The effectiveness of psychotherapy on the social anxiety of adolescent immigrant girls: with an emphasis on Afghan immigrants. Development of Psychology. 2019;9(5):31-38.
58. Ebrahim nejad Moghadam S, Besharat MA, Naghsh Z. The moderating role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in the relationship between perfectionism dimensions and mental health indicators, Roish Psychology Journal. 2020;11(10):75-86.
59. Soltani N, Mohammadi Forood H. The effectiveness of mindfulness training on mental rumination and social anxiety of obsessive-compulsive women, Journal of Psychological Sciences. 2018;18(77):617-625.
60. Read DL, Clark GI, Rock AJ, Coventry WL. Adult attachment and social anxiety: The mediating role of emotion regulation strategies. PloS one. 2018;13(12):e0207514.
61. Abdollahi A. The Association of Rumination and Perfectionism to social anxiety. Psychiatry. 2019;82(4):345-353.
62. Al-Hazmi BH, Sabur SS, Al-Hazmi RH. Social anxiety disorder in medical students at Taibah University, Saudi Arabia. Journal of family medicine and primary care. 2020;9(8):4329.
63. Nasir Zade B, Yavari B, Biazar R. The Relationship Between Cognitive Emotion Regulation Strategies And Psychotherapy And Academic Burnout In Students. Int J Med Invest 2022; 11 (4) :159-172
64. Jahangiri N. The Effectiveness Of Acceptance And Commitment Therapy And Dialectical Behavioral Therapy On Health Anxiety, Psychosocial Adjustment And Cognitive Emotion Regulation Of Refered Women To Consultation Centres. Int J Med Invest 2022; 11 (3) :18-25
65. Faramarzi F. Cognitive Emotion Regulation Strategies In Predicting Risky Behaviors In Students. Int J Med Invest 2021; 10 (1) :92-104