1. 1. Godini K, Sayehmiri K, Alyan G, et al.Investigation of microbial and chemicalquality of bottled watersdistributed in Ilam(Wester Iran) 2009-10. J Ilam Univ Med Sci2012; 2: 33-37.
2. Samarghandi M R,Sadri GH.Determination of Fluoride in drinking water for cities Hamadan & Bahar. Scientific Journal of Hamadan University of Medical Sciences, Year VIII, Issue 3, Autumn 1380 Number 21.
3. Pooreslami H,Khazaeli P,Masoodpoor H.Fluoride Content of Drinking Waters inKerman/Iran.Iournal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences,2008;15(3):235-242.
4. Zandevakili F,Doghashmeh M,eat al. Investigation of Physico chemical and microbiological quality of mineral waters and packed Iran. The 8th National Congress on Environmental Health, hamedan.1384.
5. 10-World Health Organization.WHO Guideline for Drinking-water Quality:Health Criteria and other Supporting Information.Vol.2,2nd ed.,WHO,Geneva(1996)22.
6. Zhu, L., Zhang, H. H., Xia, B. & Xu,D. R., 2007. Total fluoride inGuangdong soil profiles, China:Spatial distribution and verticalvariation. Environment International 33, 302-308.
7. Underwood EJ. Trace Elements in Human and Animal Nutration. 3rd Edition.Academic. 1971
8. Dean HT. The investigation of physiological effects by the epidemiological methodIn: Moullton RF (editor). Fluoride and dental health. Washington D.C,, AmericanAssociation for the Advancement of Science, 1942; PP23-31.
9. Zazouli, M. A., Sadeghnezhad, R., & Kalankesh, L. R. (2017). Calculating fluoride concentrations data using ambient temperatures in drinking water distribution networks in select provinces of Iran. Data in Brief, 15, 127-132.
10. World Health Organization (WHO), Guideline for Drinking Water Quality. Sanitation Health, 2004. Available at 〈http://www.who.int/water〉.
11. Khodadadi M,Oudi GH,Dari H,Azizi M.Assessing microbial and chemical and mineral water bottles supplied by the city of Birjand Winter 1385.The 10th National Congress on Environmental Health, hamedan.1386.
12. Amanlou M,Hosseinpour M,Azizian H,Khoshayan M R ,et al.Determination of fluoride in the bottled drinking waters in iran.Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research(2010),9(1):37-42.
13. GROS N.The Comparison between Slovene and centeral European mineral and thermal waters.Acta Chim.Slov.2003,50,57-66.
14. Aldreesa A M,Al-Maneab S M.Fluoride content of bottled drinking waters available in Riyadh,Saudi Arabia.The Saudi Dental Journal .do I : 10 .1016/j . sdentj . 2010.07.03.
15. Khodadadi M,Oudi GH,Dari H,Azizi M.Assessing microbial and chemical and mineral water bottles supplied by the city of Birjand Winter 1385.The 10th National Congress on Environmental Health, hamedan.13861
16. Amanlou M,Hosseinpour M,Azizian H,Khoshayan M R ,et al.Determination of fluoride in the bottled drinking waters in iran.Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research(2010),9(1):37-42.1
17. GROS N.The Comparison between Slovene and centeral European mineral and thermal waters.Acta Chim.Slov.2003,50,57-66.
18. Mahvi AH, Zazoli MA, Younecian M, Esfandiari Y. Fluoride content of Iranian black tea and tea liquor. Fluoride. 2006;39(4):266.
19. Mahvi A, Zazoli M, Younecian M, Nicpour B, Babapour A. Survey of fluoride concentration in drinking water sources and prevalence of DMFT in the 12 years old students in Behshar City. J Med Sci. 2006;6(4):658-61.
20. Zazouli MA, Mahvi AH, Dobaradaran S, Barafrashtehpour M, Mahdavi Y, Balarak D. Adsorption of fluoride from aqueous solution by modified Azolla filiculoides. Adsorption. 2014.
21. Zazouli MA, Belarak D, Karimnezhad F, Khosravi F. Removal of fluoride from aqueous solution by using of adsorption onto modified Lemna minor: Adsorption isotherm and kinetics study. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2014;23(109):195-204.