1. 1. Gonsaga RAT, Brugugnolli ID, Fraga GP. Comparison between two mobile pre-hospital care services for trauma patients. World Journal of Emergency Surgery. 2012;7(1):1.
2. Smith GS, Barss P. Unintentional injuries in developing countries: the epidemiology of a neglected problem. Epidemiologic reviews. 1991;13(1):228-66.
3. Maas AI, Stocchetti N, Bullock R. Moderate and severe traumatic brain injury in adults. The Lancet Neurology. 2008;7(8):728-41.
4. Cohn SM, DuBose JJ. Pulmonary contusion: an update on recent advances in clinical management. World journal of surgery. 2010;34(8):1959-70.
5. Donroe J, Tincopa M, Gilman RH, Brugge D, Moore DA. Pedestrian road traffic injuries in urban Peruvian children and adolescents: case control analyses of personal and environmental risk factors. PLoS One. 2008;3(9):e3166.
6. Bidgoli HH, Bogg L, Hasselberg M. Pre-hospital trauma care resources for road traffic injuries in a middle-income country—A province based study on need and access in Iran. Injury. 2011;42(9):879-84.
7. Bahadorimonfared A, Soori H, Mehrabi Y, Delpisheh A, Esmaili A, Salehi M, et al. Trends of fatal road traffic injuries in Iran (2004–2011). PloS one. 2013;8(5):e65198.
8. Akbari GA, Mohammadian A. Comparison of the RTS and ISS scores on prediction of survival chances in multiple trauma patients. injury. 2012;6:11.
9. Soberg HL, Finset A, Roise O, Bautz-Holter E. The trajectory of physical and mental health from injury to 5 years after multiple trauma: a prospective, longitudinal cohort study. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2012;93(5):765-74.
10. Khan F, Amatya B, Hoffman K. Systematic review of multidisciplinary rehabilitation in patients with multiple trauma. British Journal of Surgery. 2012;99(S1):88-96.
11. Paydar S, Moghaninasab A, Asiaei E, Jahromi GSF, Bolandparvaz S, Abbasi H. Outcome of patients underwent emergency department thoracotomy and its predictive factors. Emergency. 2014;2(3):125.
12. Rao D, Sood D, Pathak P, Dongre SD. A cause of Sudden Cardiac Deaths on Autopsy Findings; a Four-Year Report. Emergency. 2014;2(1):12.
13. Tavakkoli H, Khashayar P, Panahi F. The efficacy of pre-hospital care in traumatic patients referred to emergency ward of ―Sina Hospital‖ between September 2003 and September 2004. Pajoohandeh Journal. 2008;13(4):269-78.
14. Thurman DJ, Alverson C, Dunn K, Guerrero J, Sniezek J. Traumatic brain injury in the United States: A public health perspective. The Journal of head trauma rehabilitation. 1999;14(6):602-15.
15. Kraus JF, McArthur DL. Epidemiologic aspects of brain injury. Neurologic clinics. 1996;14(2):435-50.
16. Michalska A, Jurczyk AP, Machała W, Szram S, Berent J. [Pulmonary contusion and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) as complications of blunt chest trauma]. Archiwum medycyny sadowej i kryminologii. 2008;59(2):148-54.
17. LoCicero 3rd J, Mattox K. Epidemiology of chest trauma. The Surgical clinics of North America. 1989;69(1):15-9.
18. Peden M. World report on child injury prevention appeals to ―Keep Kids Safe‖. Injury prevention. 2008;14(6):413-4.
19. Kesinger MR, Nagy LR, Sequeira DJ, Charry JD, Puyana JC, Rubiano AM. A standardized trauma care protocol decreased in-hospital mortality of patients with severe traumatic brain injury at a teaching hospital in amiddle-income country. Injury. 2014;45(9):1350-4.
20. Dagal A, Greer SE, McCunn M. International disparities in trauma care. Current Opinion in Anesthesiology. 2014;27(2):233-9.
21. Segui-Gomez M, MacKenzie EJ. Measuring the public health impact of injuries. Epidemiologic Reviews. 2003;25(1):3-19.
22. Organization WH, Control RfIT. WHO report on the global tobacco epidemic, 2008: the MPOWER package: World Health Organization; 2008.
23. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Maghaminejad F. Epidemiology of patients with multiple trauma and the quality of their prehospital respiration management in kashan, iran: six months assessment. Archives of trauma research. 2014;3(2).
24. Mohseni M, Adib M. Epidemiologic survey of trauma and associated factors in Guilan. Journal of Critical Care Nursing. 2014;7(1):41-50.
25. Bijani M, Nikrooz L, Naghizadeh MM, Tavakkol Z. The Incidence of Chest Trauma in Patients Refer to Vali-Asr Hospital of Fasa:(Epidemiology of chest trauma). Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2013;3(3):285-9.
26. Brattström O, Larsson E, Granath F, Riddez L, Bell M, Oldner A. Time dependent influence of host factors on outcome after trauma. European journal of epidemiology. 2012;27(3):233-41.
27. Haghparast-Bidgoli H, Hasselberg M, Khankeh H, Khorasani-Zavareh D, Johansson E. Barriers and facilitators to provide effective pre-hospital trauma care for road traffic injury victims in Iran: a grounded theory approach. BMC emergency medicine. 2010;10(1):20.
28. Dhamangaonkar AC, Joshi D, Kumar R, Goregaonkar AB. Patients with Blunt Traumatic Spine Injuries with Neurological Deficits Presenting to an Urban Tertiary Care Centre in Mumbai: An Epidemiological Study. Malaysian orthopaedic journal. 2013;7(1):36.
29. Walder B, Haller G, Rebetez MML, Delhumeau C, Bottequin E, Schoettker P, et al. Severe traumatic brain injury in a high-income country: An epidemiological study. Journal of neurotrauma. 2013;30(23):1934-42.
30. Chabok SY, Ramezani S, Kouchakinejad L, Saneei Z. Epidemiology of pediatric head trauma in guilan. Archives of trauma research. 2012;1(1):19-22.