1. 1. Lee JH, Park YS, Choi JS. The Epidemiology of Appendicitis and Appendectomy in South Korea: National Registry Data. Journal of Epidemiology. 2010;20(2):97-105.
2. Noudeh YJ, Sadigh N, Ahmadnia AY. Epidemiologic features, seasonal variations and false positive rate of acute appendicitis in Shahr-e-Rey, Tehran. International journal of surgery. 2007;5(2):95-8.
3. Jaffe B, Beger D. Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery: McGraw-Hill Books; 2010.
4. Bahar MM, Jangjoo A, Amouzeshi A, Kavianifar K. Wound infection incidence in patients with simple and gangrenous or perforated appendicitis. Archives of Iranian medicine. 2010;13(1):13.
5. Report NNISNS. Data summary from January 1992 through June 2004, issued October 2004. Am J Infect Control. 2004:470-85.
6. Penel N, Lefebvre J-L, Cazin J, Clisant S, Neu J-C, Dervaux B, et al. Additional direct medical costs associated with nosocomial infections after head and neck cancer surgery: a hospital-perspective analysis. International journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery. 2008;37(2):135-9.
7. Urban J. Cost analysis of surgical site infections. Surg Infect(Larchmt). 2006;7(Suppl. 1):19-22.
8. Kirby JP, Mazuski JE. Prevention of surgical site infection. Surgical Clinics of North America. 2009;89(2):365-89.
9. Souba W, Fink M, Jurkovich G, Kaiser L, Pearce W, Pemberton J, et al. ACS Surgery Principles and Practice. ed t, editor: WebMD; 2007.
10. Cohn SM, Giannotti G, Ong AW, Varela JE, Shatz DV, McKenney MG, et al. Prospective randomized trial of two wound management strategies for dirty abdominal wounds. Annals of surgery. 2001;233(3):409-13.
11. Duttaroy DD, Jitendra J, Duttaroy B, Bansal U, Dhameja P, Patel G, et al. Management strategy for dirty abdominal incisions: primary or delayed primary closure? A randomized trial. Surgical infections. 2009;10(2):129-36.
12. Ghaderi H, Shamimi K, Moazzami F, Emami razavi SH, Aminian A, Jalali SM, et al. A new look at an old dogma: wound complications in two methods of skin closure in uncomplicated appendicitis. Tehran University Medical Journal. 2010;68(1):54-8.
13. Zahmati AH, Alipoor R, Shahmirzadi AR, Khori V, Abolhasani MM. Chemical Decellularization Methods and Its Effects on Extracellular Matrix. Internal Medicine and Medical Investigation Journal. 2017 Sep 11;2(3):76-83.
14. Onwuanyi ON, Evbuomwan I. Skin closure during appendicectomy: a controlled clinical trial of subcuticular and interrupted transdermal suture techniques. Journal of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. 1990;35(6):353-5.
15. Soper DE, Bump RC, Hurt WG. Wound infection after abdominal hysterectomy: effect of the depth of subcutaneous tissue. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. 1995;173(2):465-9; discussion 9-71.
16. Vipond MN, Higgins AF. Subcuticular Prolene or PDS for skin closure? Journal of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. 1991;36(2):97-9.
17. Amooghadiri M, Heidari H, Shaker M, Zeinolabedin M. Study of Diseases Associated ESR above 100 among the Patients who Visited Shahid Sadoughi Hospital in the Second half of 2013. Internal Medicine and Medical Investigation Journal. 2016 Oct 6;1(1).
18. Khajouei Kermani H, Afsharfard A, Zeynalzadeh M, Najafbeigi A, Yavari P, Kalantar Motamedi M. Cosmetic surgical repair of contaminated wounds versus traditional loose approximation: Does it increase the rate of wound infections? Medical Journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran. 2007;20(4):158-60.
19. de Holl D, Rodeheaver G, Edgerton MT, Edlich RF. Potentiation of infection by suture closure of dead space. The American Journal of Surgery. 1974;127(6):716-20.
20. Movahedi B, Azizkhani L, Noori A. Pain Management and Its Related Factors in the Emergency Department of Besat Hospital in Sanadaj, 2016. Internal Medicine And Medical Investigation Journal. 2017 May 22;2(2):33-41.
21. Serour F, Efrati Y, Klin B, Barr J, Gorenstein A, Vinograd I. Subcuticular skin closure as a standard approach to emergency appendectomy in children: prospective clinical trial. World journal of surgery. 1996;20(1):38-42.
22. Cetin A, Cetin M. Superficial wound disruption after cesarean delivery: effect of the depth and closure of subcutaneous tissue. International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 1997;57(1):17-21.