1. 1. Malmir M, Farhoud D, Mokhtarian T, Mokhtarian T. (Review Article)Moral Imperative of Breastfeeding & Commitment to the Children’s Rights. Ethics in science and Technology. 2017;12(1):5-9.
2. Chan-Chee C, Bayon V, Bloch J, Beck F, Giordanella JP, Leger D. [Epidemiology of insomnia in France]. Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique. 2011;59(6):409-22 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respe.2011.05.005.
3. Unalan D, Ozturk A, Ismailogullari S, Akgul N, Aksu M. The effect of sleep duration and quality on academical success of the elementary school children in Kayseri Turkey. JPMA The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association. 2013;63(5):576-80.
4. Modaresi M, Faghihinia J, Akbari M, Rashti A. The Relation between Sleep Disorders and Academic Performance in Secondary School Students. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2012;30:1456-67.
5. Ozgoli G, Sheikhan Z, Soleimani F, Nasiri M, Mirzaee S, Kavousi F, et al. A Study of EffectiveFactors on Sleep Disorders in 4-6Years old Children in Tehran City, Iran. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2015;9(5):50-60 http://journal.muq.ac.ir/article-1-366-fa.html.
6. Pedretti LW, Pendleton HM, Schultz-Krohn W. Pedretti's occupational therapy: practice skills for physical dysfunction. 7th ed. ed. St. Louis, Mo.: St. Louis, Mo. : Elsevier; 2013.
7. Shamsaei F, Ahmadinia H, Seif M, Khalili A. Sleep Habits of Primary School Students of Nahavand City From the Point of View of Parents. Qom Univ Med Sci J. 2018;12(8):78-85 https://doi.org/10.29252/qums.12.8.78.
8. Ghasemi M, Dehdari T, Mohagheghi P, Gohari M, Zargrzadeh Z. Mothers’ Performance on Caring for their Premature Infants: A Pilot Study. Iran Journal of Nursing. 2012;25(79):24-33.
9. Atadokht A. Sleep Quality and its Related Factors among University Students. Journal of Health and Care. 2015;17(1):9-18 http://hcjournal.arums.ac.ir/article-1-296-en.html.
10. Rahimi A, Ahmadpanah M, Shamsaei F, Cheraghi F, Sadeghi Bahmani D, Holsboer-Trachsler E, et al. Effect of adjuvant sleep hygiene psychoeducation and lorazepam on depression and sleep quality in patients with major depressive disorders: results from a randomized three-arm intervention. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2016;12:1507-15 https://doi.org/10.2147/NDT.S110978.
11. Qiu C, Gelaye B, Fida N, Williams MA. Short sleep duration, complaints of vital exhaustion and perceived stress are prevalent among pregnant women with mood and anxiety disorders. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. 2012;12(1):104 https://doi10.1186/471-2393-12-104.
12. Jalal Marvi F, Kordi M, Rezaei Talab F, Mazlom SR. Comparing the Effects of Training Based on Continuous Care Model and Telehealth on Quality of Sleep in Pregnant Women. Evidence Based Care. 2019;8(4):35-44 https://doi.org/10.22038/ebcj.2018.31717.1791.
13. Mohmadi S, Hojjati H. The effect of continuous care model on sleep quality in veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder referred to psychiatric clinics of Alborz province. J Mil Med. 2019; 21 (4) :418-424
14. Hashemi S, Tayebi A, Rahimi A, Einollahi B. Examining the effect of continuous care model on adherence to dietary regimen among patients receiving hemodialysis A R T I C L E I N F O. 2015.
15. Zakeri MA, Khoshnood Z, Dehghan M, Abazari F. The effect of the Continuous Care Model on treatment adherence in patients with myocardial infarction: a randomised controlled trial. Journal of Research in Nursing. 2020;25(1):54-65 https://doi.org/10.1177/1744987119890666.
16. Narenji F, Rosbahany N. The effects of massage therapy on weight gain and sleep behaviors in infants. Koomesh. 2008;9(4):279-84 http://koomeshjournal.semums.ac.ir/article-1-61-en.html.
17. MOHSENIAN E, TABIBI Z, MASHHADI A. SETTLING TO SLEEP STRATEGIES AND SLEEPING PROBLEMS AMONG 1-2 YEAR OLD INFANTS. DEVELOPMENTAL PSYCHOLOGY (JOURNAL OF IRANIAN PSYCHOLOGISTS). 2014;10(39):-.
18. Bonuck KA, Schwartz B, Schechter C. Sleep health literacy in head start families and staff: exploratory study of knowledge, motivation, and competencies to promote healthy sleep. Sleep Health. 2016;2(1):19-24 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sleh.2015.12.002.
19. Wahyuningrum E, Hartini S, Rahmat I. EFFECT OF HEALTH EDUCATION OF SLEEP HYGIENE ON SLEEP PROBLEMS IN PRESCHOOLERS. 2018. 2018;4(1):8 https://doi.org/10.33546/bnj.208.
20. sadeghi h, azizzadeh foruzi m, haghdoost a a aa, mohammad alizade s. Effect of implementing continuous care model on sleep quality of hemodialysis patients. 2. 2010;3(1):5-6.
21. HOJAT M, KARIMYAR JAHROMI M, KARAMI Z. EFFECT OF CONTINUOUS CARE MODEL ON SLEEP QUALITY AND DIALYSIS ADEQUACY OF HEMODIALYSIS PATIENTS: A CLINICAL TRIAL STUDY. MEDICAL - SURGICAL NURSING JOURNAL. 2015;4(1):- https://www.sid.ir/en/Journal/ViewPaper.aspx?ID=442819.
22. Mansour AF, S.H HAA, Sikineh MA. The effect of applying continuous care model on dysentery in hemodialysis patients. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2012;20(5):537-46.
23. GOLAFROOZ M, SADEGHI H, MOUSAVI SQ, TABARAEE Y. THE EFFECT OF USING CONTINUOUS CARE MODEL ON SLEEP QUALITY IN PEOPLE WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES. JOURNAL OF SABZEVAR UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES. 2014;21(4):-.
24. Khosravan S, Alami A, Golchin Rahni S. Effects of Continuous Care Model Based Non-Pharmacological Intervention on Sleep Quality in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial. International Journal of Community Based Nursing & Midwifery. 2015;3(2):96-104 https://ijcbnm.sums.ac.ir/article_40698_d11537b75e993edbb2c837fe63cca8f6.pdf.
25. Jalalmarvi F, kordi m, mazlom sr. Assessing the Impact of Continuous Care Model on the Treatment of Chronic Diseases. Paramedical Sciences and Military Health. 2018;13(2):35-43 http://jps.ajaums.ac.ir/article-1-145-en.html.
26. Zupanec S, Jones H, McRae L, Papaconstantinou E, Weston J, Stremler R. A Sleep Hygiene and Relaxation Intervention for Children With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial. Cancer nursing. 2017;40(6):488-96 https://doi.org/10.1097/ncc.0000000000000457.
27. Kira G, Maddison R, Hull M, Blunden S, Olds T. Sleep education improves the sleep duration of adolescents: a randomized controlled pilot study. J Clin Sleep Med. 2014;10(7):787-92 https://doi.org/10.5664/jcsm.3874.
28. Eshaghie Firoozabady E, Kamali Zarch M, Afshani SA, Halvani A. The Prevalence of Sleep disorders and Their Relationship with Anxiety and Behavioral Problems in Second Primary School Female Students in Yazd. International Journal of Pediatrics. 2015;3(3.1): 625-31 https://doi.org/10.22038/ijp.2015.4347.
29. Masnabadi M, Roozbahani N, Khorsandi M. The effect of combined Training Program on Sleep Hygiene among of girls primary school students. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2020;8(1):23-34 https://doi.org/10.29252/ijhehp.8.1.23.
30. MICHAELI MANEE F, ALIZADEH S, HASSAN POUR E, SADIGHIE Z. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN MOTHERS’ DEPRESSION AND SLEEP PROBLEMS IN 3-6 YEAR OLD PRESCHOOL CHILDREN. JOURNAL OF MAZANDARAN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES. 2015;25(129):-.
31. Hekmati Pour N, Mahmoodi-Shan GR, Ebadi A, Behnampour N. Spiritual self-care in adolescents: a qualitative study. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2020 Oct 16:/j/ijamh.ahead-of-print/ijamh-2019-0248/ijamh-2019-0248.xml. doi: 10.1515/ijamh-2019-0248. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32083447.
32. Rezaei-Oshyani, I, Yarmohammadian, A.,, Farhadi, H. The effectiveness of Self- Compassion Focused Training (CFT) on mothers on sleep quality of theirs preschool children with symptoms of learning disability. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2018;9(4):71-82 https://doi.org/10.22075/JCP.2018.12601.1229.
33. Hanieh Sajadi, Golbahar Akhoundzadeh, Hamid Hojjati. (2020). The Effect of Empowerment Program on Participation of Mothers with Premature Infants Hospitalized in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit of Sayyed Shirazi Hospital in Gorgan, in 2018. Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, 14(2), 1269-1276.https://doi.org/10.37506/ijfmt.v14i2.3082
34. Yolme ABS, Hojjati H, Akhoundzadeh G. The effect of Islamic semanticism on self-reporting and lifestyles of mothers of adolescents with thalassemia. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health. 2020 Feb. DOI: 10.1515/ijamh-2019-0192.
35. Mishra A, Pandey RK, Minz A, Arora V. Sleeping Habits among School Children and their Effects on Sleep Pattern. J Caring Sci. 2017;6(4):315-23 https://doi.org/10.15171/jcs.2017.030.
36. Hosseini N, Akhoundzadeh G, Hojjati H. The effect of child-parent relationship therapy on social skills of Preschool Children: a semi-experimental study. International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health. 2019. DOI: 10.1515/ijamh-2019-0151