1. 1.Zakeri MM, Hasani J, Esmaeili N. Effectiveness of processing emotion regulation strategies training (PERST) in psychological distress (PD) of patient with vitiligo. Health Psychology. 2017; 3(23): 39-56 (Persian).
2. Burns DA CN. Introduction and historical bibliography. Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell. 2001; 1(1):
3. Cody JC, Liu V, Jess G. Fiedorowicz, Exploring the physiological link between psoriasis and mood disorders. Dermatol Res Pract; 2015:1.
4. William D.James et al. Andrews "Disease of the skin clinical Dermatology" 2011; 372.
5. Lamb CA, Fried RG, Feldman SR. Giving patients ‘perceived control’over psoriasis: advice for optimizing the physician–patient relationship. Journal of dermatological treatment. 2004; 1; 15(3):182-4.
6. Vedhara K, Morris RM, Booth R, et al. Changes in mood predict disease activity and quality of life in patients with psoriasis following emotional disclosure. J Psychosom Res. 2007; 62:611-9.
7. hosseininia N, hatami H. Anticipating retirees' quality of life based on mental well-bing and resilliency. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology, 2019; 20(1): 81-97.
8. Theofilou P. Quality of Life: Definition and Measurement. Europe's journal of psychology. 2013; 9(1): 150-162.
9. Bonomi AE, Patrick DL, Bushnell DM, Martin M.Validation of the United States' version of the World Health Organization Quality of Life (WHOQOL) instrument. J Clin Epidemiol 2000; 53 (1): 1-12.
10. Noori M, Hosseini SA, Shiri V, Akbarfahimi N. (The Relationship Between Balance and Activities of Daily Living With the Quality of Life of Patients With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (Persian)). Archives of Rehabilitation. 2019; 19(4): 31-292.
11. Behnam B, Taheri R, Hashemi M, naseri-rad motlagh M. Frequency of psychopathological manifestations in psoriatic patients in Semnan city,central part of Iran. J Fundament Health. 2010; 3:604-611.
12. Luciano J. V. Guallar J. A. Aguado J. López-del-Hoyo Y. Olivan B. Magallón R. et al. Effectiveness of group acceptance and commitment therapy for fibromyalgia: a 6-month randomized controlled trial (EFFIGACT study). Pain 2014; 155(4):693–702.
13. Seligman, M.E.P. Schulman, P. & Tryon, A. M. Group prevention of depression and anxiety symptoms. Behaviour Research and Therapy. 20007; 45, 1111–1126.
14. Wali J. The Effect of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy on Depression, General Health and Adaptation of Deaf Married Women. (Master's thesis), Payame Noor University of Tehran 2009. (In Persian).
15. Rasouyar AR, Khajevand A, Aghaei A. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral group therapy on reduction of stress symptoms and improving the quality of life in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Bull Env Pharmacol Life Sci .2014; 3(6):46-54.
16. Dures EK, Kitchen C, Almeida N, Ambler A, Cliss A, Hammond B, et al. They didn’t tell us, they made us work it out ourselves: patient perspectives of a cognitive- behavioral program for rheumatoid arthritis fatigue. Arthritis Care Res. 2012; 64(4):494-501.
17. Akin S, Can G, Durna Z, Aydiner A. The quality of life and self-efficacy of Turkish breast cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Eur J Oncol Nurs 2008; 12:449-56.
18. Ballinger RS, Fallowfield LJ. Quality of life and patient-reported outcomes in the older breast cancer patient. Clin Oncol 2009; 21:140-55.
19. Moazedi K, Porzoor P, Pirani Z, Adl H, Ahmadi H. The Effectiveness of Islamic Teaching Based Religious-Spiritual Psychotherapy on Quality of Life, in Infertile Women. j.health. 2019; 9(5):589-598.
20. Alipour A, Hossein Z, Seyyed Naser E, Hassan A. The impact of group cognitive behavioral therapy on the disease severity and mental health of psoriasis patients. 2013; 4(4):196-204.
21. Fathi K. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral stress management on perceived illness, quality of life, general well-being and clinical symptoms of psoriasis in female patients with psoriasis in Ahwaz, Ph.D. Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz 2012.
22. Bundy C, Pinder B, Bucci S, Reeves D, Griffiths CE, Tarrier N. A novel, web‐based, psychological intervention for people with psoriasis: the electronic T argeted I ntervention for P soriasis (e TIP s) study. British Journal of Dermatology. 2013; 169(2):329-36.
23. Fortunne D C, Richards H C, Griffiths C E, Main C J. psychological stress, distress and disability in patients with psoriasis. Br J clin psychol. 2002; 2: 157-74.
24. Moradi Manesh F, Babakhani K. Effectiveness of Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy on Self-Efficacy and Quality of life in Women with Breast Cancer: A clinical Trial 2018; 10 (4):7-17.
25. Faridhosseini F, torkamani M, layegh P, nehedi Y, nahidi M. Effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral stress management on anxiety, depression and quality of life in patients with psoriasis. Medical journal of mashhad university of medical sciences. 2016; 59(5): 337-344.
26. Moss L, Miller D, Masten A C. Stress inoculation training on the self-efficacy and depression for suicide people.Journal of Individual Psychology. 2005; 58: 188-199.