1. 1. Pascoe, M. C., Hetrick, S. E., & Parker, A. G. (2020). The impact of stress on students in secondary school and higher education. International Journal of Adolescence and Youth, 25(1), 104-112.
2. Bruffaerts, R., Mortier, P., Kiekens, G.,Auerbach, R. P., Cuijpers, P., & Demyttenaere, K. & Kessler, RC (2018). Mental health problems in college freshmen: Prevalence and academic functioning. Journal of affective disorders, 225.
3. Moreira de Sousa, J., Moreira, C. A., & Telles Correia, D. (2018). Anxiety, depression and academic performance: a study amongst Portuguese medical students versus non-medical students. Acta medica portuguesa, 31(9), 454-462.
4. Morrow, A. S., & Villodas, M. T. (2018). Direct and indirect pathways from adverse childhood experiences to high school dropout among high‐risk adolescents. Journal of research on adolescence, 28(2), 327-341.
5. Sheri R, Jacobs; Dodd David K, student Burnout as a Function of personality social support,And workload journal of College Student Devel opment; May/Jun 2003; 44,3; proQuest Education Journals.
6. Zhang, Y, Can. Y, Cham. H(2007). Perfectionism, Academic Burnout and engagement among Chinese college’s students: A Structural equation modeling analysis, Journal personality Individual Differences, 43, 1529-1540.
7. Costa, P. T. & McCrae, R. R (1992). Normal personality assessment in clinical practice: the NEO personality inventory psychologyical assessment, Journalk of conceling clinical pshchology, 1, 5-13.
8. Lee, M., Lee, K. J., Lee, S. M., & Cho, S. (2020). From emotional exhaustion to cynicism in academic burnout among Korean high school students: Focusing on the mediation effects of hatred of academic work. Stress and Health, 36(3), 376-383.
9. Salmela-Aro, K., & Upadyaya, K. (2020). School engagement and school burnout profiles during high school–The role of socio-emotional skills. European Journal of Developmental Psychology, 17(6), 943-964.
10. Castaldelli-Maia, J. M., Lewis, T., Marques dos Santos, N., Picon, F., Kadhum, M., Farrell, S. M., & Ventriglio, A. (2019). Stressors, psychological distress, and mental health problems amongst Brazilian medical students. International Review of Psychiatry, 31(7-8), 603-607.
11. Bashlideh, Kiomars; Savari, Karim, The study of the relationship between personality traits and academic burnout in high school students in Ahvaz, Journal of Psychological Achievements, Shahid Chamran University of Ahvaz, Spring and Summer 2010, Volume 4, pp: 97-89.
12. Almeida, T., Kadhum, M., Farrell, S. M., Ventriglio, A., & Molodynski, A. (2019). A descriptive study of mental health and wellbeing among medical students in Portugal. International Review of Psychiatry, 31(7-8), 574-578.
13. Nagy, G. A., & Fang, C. M. Hish, AJ Kelly, L. Nicchitta, CV Dzirasa, K. Rosenthal, MZ (2019). Burnout and mental health problems in biomedical doctoral students. CBE—Life Sciences Education, 18(2).
14. Biabangard, Ismail, 2007, Methods of preventing academic failure, Tehran, Publications of the Association of Parents and Educators, pp. 15-16 and 140-139.
15. Jafarnejad, Parvin, A study of the relationship between the five major factors, coping styles and psychological health in undergraduate students of Tarbiat Moallem University in the academic year 2002-2003, p: 1.
16. Ainullah Zadegan, Roghayeh, the Relationship between Personality Traits and Creativity and Public Health in Pre-University Students, Tehran, 2010, Master Thesis, pp: 15-1.
17. Fathi Ashtiani, Ali, Prosecutor, Mahboubeh, (2012), Psychological tests, Tehran. Pp. 50-36 and 314-309.
18. Fiorilli, C., Farina, E., Buonomo, I., Costa, S., Romano, L., Larcan, R., & Petrides, K. V. (2020). Trait emotional intelligence and school burnout: the mediating role of resilience and academic anxiety in high school. International journal of environmental research and public health, 17(9), 3058.