1. 1. Wijaya, A. P., & Widyaningsih, Y. A. (2021). The role of dyadic cohesion on secure attachment style toward marital satisfaction: a dyadic analysis on couple vacation decision. Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism, 22 (1), 119-142.
2. Hainmueller, J., Mummolo, J., & Xu, Y. (2020). How Much Should We Trust Estimates from Multiplicative Interaction Models? Simple Tools to Improve Empirical Practice – CORRIGENDUM. Political Analysis, 28 (1), 146-146.
3. Gholam Aliei, Behzad, et al., 2015, Marriage criteria in couples about to get married referring to the marriage counseling center of Tuyserkan city in 2015, Scientific Journal, 14 (4).
4. Fani Sobhani, F., Ghorban Shiroudi, S., & Khodabakhshi-Koolaee, A. (2021). Effect of Two Couple Therapies, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Schema Therapy, on Forgiveness and Fear of Intimacy in Conflicting Couples. Practice in Clinical Psychology, 9 (4), 271-282.
5. Arefi, Mokhtar., And Mohsenzadeh, Farshad (2015). Predicting the marital adjustment of young cultural couples based on the degree of differentiation from the main family and marital satisfaction of parents, family and research, 13 (31), pp. 87-106.
6. Montesi, J. L., Conner, B. T., Gordon, E. A., Fauber, R. L., Kim, K. H., & Heimberg, R. G. (2013). On the relationship among social anxiety, intimacy, sexual communication, and sexual satisfaction young couples. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 42 (1), 81-91.
7. Saeedi, Mojgan and Arefi, Mokhtar, 2017, Study of the effect of personality traits on marital satisfaction of couples, the first national conference of modern research in Iran and the world in psychology and educational sciences, law and social sciences, Shiraz.
8. Abusaidi, E., Zahrakar, K., & Mohsenzadeh, F. (2018). Effectiveness of solution-focused brief couple therapy in improvement of communication patterns and marital intimacy in women. Journal of Research and Health, 8 (6), 555-564.
9. Nashibi, Elham and Mehri Nejad, Seyed Abolghasem, 2015, The relationship between personality traits and psychological status with marital satisfaction of couples, International Conference on New Research Findings in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Tehran.
10. Vazhappilly, J. J., & Reyes, M. E. S. (2018). Efficacy of emotion-focused couples communication program for enhancing couples ’communication and marital satisfaction among distressed partners. Journal of Contemporary Psychotherapy, 48 (2), 79-88.
11 .Erbahrsi, Seyedeh Kobra and Bayanfar, Fatemeh, 1400, A study of the relationship between personality traits and marital satisfaction in couples in Khormuj, Fifth National Conference on Law, Social Sciences and Humanities, Psychology and Counseling, Shirvan.
12. Obeid, S., Sacre, H., Haddad, C., Akel, M., Fares, K., & Zakhour, M., et al. (2019). Factors associated with fear of intimacy among a representative sample of the Lebanese population: The role of depression, social phobia, self ‐ esteem, intimate partner violence, attachment, and maladaptive schemas. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 56 (3), 486-94.
13. Naeinian, Nik Azin (2012). The relationship between intimacy and sexual satisfaction with public health and personal well-being. Journal of Behavioral Science Research, 10 (7): pp. 735-745
14. Xie, J., Zhou, Z. E., & Gong, Y. (2018). Relationship between proactive personality and marital satisfaction: A spillover-crossover perspective. Personality and individual differences, 128, 75-80.
15. Oraki, Mohammad and Fard Aghaei, Anousheh, 2019, A study of the relationship between personality traits and stress levels with Internet addiction and marital satisfaction in married women.