1. 1. Herrman H, Saxena S, Moodie R. Promoting mental health: concepts, emerging evidence, practice: a report of the World Health Organization. Department of Mental Health and Substance Abusein collaboration with the Vi-ctorian Health Promotion .1th ed. Foundation and the University of Melbourne.World Health Organization.2005.: 58-150
2. Goldberg DP. The detection of psychiatric illness by questionnaire: Atechnique for the identification and assessment of non-psychotic psychiatric illness.1th ed. Oxford university .London1972; 113-150.
3. Shamlo S. Mental Health.14thed Tehran: Publication of Roshd; 2004.:14-22.
4. Anaraki HR, Mahmoodi G, Rouhi G, Asayesh H, Nasiri H, Rakhshani H. General Health Status of Neurologic Patients’ Caregivers and The Related Factors. jgbfnm2013, 9(2): 49-55
5. Campbell RJ.Campbell’s psychiatric dictionary.9th ed. Newyork. Oxford University Press; 2004:550-1000.
6. Emami H, Ghazinour M, Rezaeishiraz H, Richter Jr. Mental health of adolescents in Tehran, Iran. Journal of Adolescent Health. 2007;41(6):571-6.
7. Sinokki M, Hinkka K, Ahola K, et al. The association of social support at work and in private life with mental health and antidepressant use: the Health 2000 Study. J Affect Disord.2009;115(1-2):36-45.
8. Farvaresh E, Monazam MR, Abbassinia M, Asghari M, Sadeghi A, Mohammadian F. Investigation the relationship between sleepiness and general health of shift workers in the automobile industry. NKHJOURNAL. 2012;4(2(12)):221-7.
9. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of the General Health Questionnaire.Psychol Med. 1979;9(1):139-45
10. Kaviani H, Moosawi A, Mohit A. Interviews and psychological tests.1th ed. Persian Tehran: Sana Publisher. 2002::205-10.
11. MardaniHamule M, ShahrakiVahed A. Relationship between Mental Health and Quality of Life in Cancer Patients. JSSU 2010;18(2):111-7.
12. Omidi A, Tabatabai A, Sazvar SA. Prevalence of mental disorders in urban areas of the city of Natanz, Isfahan.Andishe-va-raftar. 2004;1(32):32-8. [Persian]
13. JahaniHashemi H, Noroozi K, SoleimaniKh. Mental health in students in Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. Nasimedanesh. 2004;2(3):145-52. [Persian]
14. Barzydeh M, Choobineh A, Tabatabai H. Dimensions of occupational stress and its relationship with public health nurses. J Occupational Medicine. 2012;4(3):17-27.
15. Choobineh A, Neghab M, Hasanzade J, Rostami R. Comparative Assessment of Dentists’ Psychological Health Status in Shiraz with Their Physicians Counterparts Using General Health Questionnaire (GHQ- 28). J Dent Med. 2013;25(4):6-290.
16. Tabatabaei SH, Zeyari R, Hajian M. Study of Relationship between General Health and Shift Work in Staff of Tehran SofalinVaramin Factory. QJCar& Organ Counsel.2011;3(8):56-63.
17. De la Revilla Ahumada L, De Los Rios Alvarez AM, Luna del Castillo JD. Use of the Goldberg General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-28) to detect psychosocial problems in the family physician’s office.AtenPrimaria.2004;33(8):417-25. [Spanish]