1. 1. Åkesson I JB, Rylander L, Moritz U, Skerfving S. Musculoskeletal disorders among female dental personnel - clinical examination and a 5-year follow-up study of symptoms. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 1999;72(6):395-403.
2. BS. L. Occupational and environmental health: recognizing and preventing disease and injury. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2006.
3. Anghel M AV, Talpos-Niculescu C, Lungeanu D. Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)-consequences of prolonged static postures. Journal of Experimental Medical & Surgical Research 2007.
4. GANGOPADHYAY S GT, DAS T, GHOSHAL G, DAS BB. Prevalence of Upper Limb Musculo Skeletal Disorders among Brass Metal Workers in West Bengal, India. Ind Health 2007.
5. Fisher T GT. A measure of university employees' exposure to risk factors for work-related musculoskeletal disorders. Aaohn Journal 2008;56((3)):107-14.
6. Cohen A RF. Review of risk factors for osteoporosis with particular reference to a possible aetiological role of dietary salt. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2000; 38(2-3):237-53.
7. SalemM RH, Tavakoli R, Sanaienasab H, pourtaghi Gh karimizarchi A A. Study of work related diseases among staff of a hospital in Tehran. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences 2014; 6(1):79-1.
8. Meijsen P KH. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders of perioperative personnel in the Netherlands. AORN J. 2007;86(2):193-208.
9. Akesson I LG, Horstmann V, Skerfving S. Neuropathy in female dental personnel exposed to high frequency vibrations. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 1995;52(2):116-23.
10. AR c. Posture assessment methods in 10 Occupational ergonomic. Hamedan: Fanavaran. 1383.
11. WS M. State-of-the-art research perspectives on musculoskeletal disorder
Int J Med Invest 2019; vol 8; num 1; 59-67 http://www.intjmi.com
causation and control: the need for an intergraded understanding of risk. 2004:1-5.
12. Entzel P AJ, Welch L. Best practices for preventing musculoskeletal disorders in masonry: stakeholder perspectives. Appl Ergon. 2007;38(5):557-66.
13. Nadri H NA, Khanjani N, Nadri F, Roodbandi AJ. Evaluating the factors effective on musculoskeletal disorders among the employees of one of Qazvin’s governmental offices. Journal of Health and Development 2013;2(2):106-16.
14. Ali Arabian F MM, Golmohammadi R, Moghim Beigi A, Pir Hayati F. . The Impact of Ergonomics Intervention on Musculoskeletal Disorders among Nahavand Alimoradian Hospital Staff. Journal of Ergonomics. 2013; 1(1):23-32.
15. Nordander C OK, Akesson I, Arvidsson I, Balogh I, Hansson G et al. Risk of musculoskeletal disorders among females and males in repetitive/constrained work. Ergonomics 2009; ;52(10):1226-39.
16. Nadri H NF, Heidari E, Toolabi A, Kazemzadeh Y, Raeisvandi A. . Prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders in Aleshtar city bank staff and its associated factors. Journal of Health and Development. 2014;3(2):163-74.
17. Ozgoli G BA, Mirmohamad Ali M, Alavi Majd H. Musculoskeletal Symptoms Assessment Among Midwives Hamedan 2002. Iran Occup Health. 2006;3(1): 37-42. Persian.
18. Thorbjörnsson CB AL, Fredriksson K, Michélsen H, Punnett L, Vingård E et al. . Physical and psychosocial factors related to low back pain during a 24-year period: a nested case-control analysis. Spine. 2000;25(3):369-75.
19. Ando S OY, Shimaoka M, Hiruta S, Hattori Y, Hori F et al. Associations of self estimated workloads with musculoskeletal symptoms among hospital nurses. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 2000;57(3):211.
20. Nasl Saraji J GM, Shahtaheri S. . Survey of Correlation between Two Evaluation Method of Work Related Musculoskeletal Disorders Risk Factors REBA& RULA. Iran Occup Health. 2006;3(2):25-32. Persian.
21. Bahrami A AH, Namayandeh M, Abdollahi N. . Assessment of the musculoskeletal complaints of Kashan university hospitals staffs in 2006. Fyez 2009; 12(5):35-43. Persian.
22. IJzelenberg W BA. Risk factors for musculoskeletal symptoms and ensuing health care use and sick leave. Spine. 2005;30(13):1550-6.
23. Choobineh A TS, Mokhtarzadeh A, Salehi M. ;():. Musculoskeletal Problems among Workers of an Iranian Rubber Factory. . J Occup Health. 2007; 49(5):418-23.
24. Zare R KT, Choobineh AR, Daneshmandi H, Tayefeh Rahimian J, Rajabi AH. . Assessment of the Risk of Musculoskeletal Disorders Using the Quick Exposure Check Technique among the Workers of a Shipbuilding Company. Sadra Med Sci J. 2014;2(4):399-406.