1. 1. Sadock, B.J, Kaplan, H.I. (2013). Synopsis of psychiatry, (9th Ed). Philadelphia: Lipincott Williams & Wilkins.
2. Hosseini, M; Mehdizadeh Ashrafi, AS. (2014). Depression and its causes. Management Quarterly, Eighth Year. Special Issue. Spring.
3. Salehi, A., Baghban, A., Bahrami, F., Ahmadi, A. (2015). The Relationship between Cognitive Strategies for Emotion Regulation and Emotional Problems with respect to Individual and Family Factors, Family Counseling and Psychotherapy, 1 (1), 18-18.
4. Khosravi, M; Mehrabi; H; Azizi Moghaddam, M. (2013). Comparative study of the components of rumination in depressed, obsessive compulsive patients and normal people, Semnan University of Medical Sciences. 10 (1), 65-72.
5. Neff,K.D, Vonk, R. (2016). Self-Compassion Versus Global Self-Esteem: Two Different Ways of Relating to Oneself,Journal of personality andsocial psychology, 84(4), 822–848.
6. Neff KD. (2003). Development and validation of a scale to measure self-compassion.Self and Identity, 2 (4), 223-250.
7. Van Dam, N.T, Sheppard, S.C, Forsyth, J.P, Earleywine, M. (2015). Self-compassion is a better predictor than mindfulness of symptom severity and quality of life in mixed anxiety and depression,Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 25(1), 123-130.
8. Cosley, B.J, McCoy, Sh.K, Saslow, L.R, Epel, E.S.(2015). Is compassion for others stress buffering? Consequences of compassion and social support for physiological reactivity to stress,Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 46(5), 816-823.
9. Terry, L.M, Leary, R.M. (2014). Self-compassion, self-regulation and health,Journal of Self and Identity, 10 (3), 352-362.
10. Kreiger, T., Altenstein, D, Baetig, I, Doering, N, Holtforth, M.G. (2013). Self-compassion in depression: Associations with depressive symptoms, rumination and avoidance in depressed outpatients,Journal of Behavior Therapy, 44(3), 501–513.
11. Farah Bijeri, A; Sustainer, M. Sadat Sadr, M. (2015). The relationship between resilience with five dimensions of personality and clinical disturbances of depression, anxiety and physicalization in undergraduate students of Alzahra University, Journal of Psychological Studies, 11 (3), 53-78.
12. Katchoi, M. W. Savisie, M. (2014). Comparative study of defensive styles and personality traits in non-depressed and depressed individuals referring to treatment centers affiliated to the University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, Medical Journal of Islamic Azad University, 24 (3), 182-188.
13. Besharat Qaramlaki, R., Khanjani, Z; Babakpourkhiruddin, J. (2013). Comparison of five major factors of personality in people with major depressive disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder with normal people. Knowledge and Research in Applied Psychology, 14 (1), 110-117.
14. Chioqueta, A.P, Stiles, T.C. (2015). Personality traits and the development of depression, hoplessness, and suicide ideation,Personality and Individual differences, 38 (8), 1283-1291.
15. Harkness, K.L, Bagby, R.M, Joffe, R.T, Levitt, A. (2016). Major depression, chronic minor depression, and the five factor model of personality,European Journal of Personality, 16 (4), 271-281.
16. Grucza, R.A, Przybeck, T.R, Spitznagel, E.L, Cloninger, C.R. (2013). Personality and depressive symptoms: a multidimentional analysis,Journal of Affective Disorders, 74 (12), 123-130.
17. Breines, J.G., Chen, S. (2012). Self-compassion increases self-improvementmotivation. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 38(9), 1133–1143.
18. Schultz, d. (2013). Theories of personality. (Translators: Karimi; Republic; F; Mapping; S; Goodarzi; B; Marine; E; Nikkhoo M.); Tehran: Arasbaran publication.
19. Benotsch. E.G., Jeffers, A.J, Snipes, D.J, Martin, A.M, Koester, S. (2013). The five factor model of personality and the non -medical use of prescription drugs: Associations in a young adult sample,Personality and Individual Differences, 55(7), 852-855.
20. Ashton, M.C, Lee, K. (2014). A theoretical basis for the major dimensions of personality,European Journal of Personality, 15(5), 327-353.
21. American Psychological Association. (2013).Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorder, 5th ed.Washington DC: American Psychiatric Association.
22. Neff, K.D, McGehee, P. (2012). Self-compassion and psychological resilience amongadolescents and young adults. Self and Identity, 9(3), 225–240.
23. Taghipour, M. (2015). The role of personality type D, social support and self-compassion in predicting health behaviors in coronary artery disease patients, Master's thesis at Mohaghegh Ardebili University.
24. Golpour, R., Abolghasemi, A.; Ahadi, B., Narimani M. (2016). Comparison of the effectiveness of self-cognitive-emotional self-cognitive and emotional-focused therapy on improving physical and mental health of students with depression. Journal of Psychology, 3 (2), 153-169.
25. Bashiri, H., Barahmand, U., Akabri, Z.S., Hossein Ghamari, G., Vusugi, A. (2011). A Study of the Psychometric Properties and The Standardization of HEXACO Personality Inventory,Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 30(10), 1173-1176.
26. Palandang, H, Neshat Doost, H, Molavi, H. (2013). Standardization of 6-factor HEXACO-PI-R questionnaire in Iranian students. Journal of Psychology, Tabriz University, 4 (16), 48-66.
27. Hussein Doost, F. (2016). A Comparative Study of Personality and Personality Dimensions in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder and Normal Individuals, Master's Thesis, Al-Zahra University.
28. Mohammadzadeh, AS (2015). Relationship between depression and anxiety with three-factor pattern of schizotypal personality, Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 6 (1), 13-14.
29. Ali Mohammadi, A. Shibani Noughabi, F. Zahedi Tajrishi, K. (2014). Comparison of character-secretarial characteristics of personality among addicted, depressed and anxious people with ordinary people, knowledge and research in applied psychology, 13 (4): 51-60.
30. Salmayer, B, Siever, L.J. (2013). The interpersonal dimension of borderline personality disorder: toward a neuropeptide model,Am J Psychiatry, 167(1),24-39.
31. Shapira, B, Leah, M., Leah, M. (2014). The benefits of selfcompassion and optimism exercises for individuals vulnerable to depression,The Journal of Positive Psychology, 5 (5), 377–389.
32. Pauley, G, McPherson, S. (2013). The experience and meaning of compassion and self-compassion for individuals with depression or anxiety Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theor,Research and Practice, 83 (13), 129–143.
33. Bashpour, S.; Isisadadegan, AS. (1394). Investigating the Role of Self-Compassion Personality dimensions and Forgiveness in Determining Depression Intensity among Students. Research on behavioral sciences, 10 (6), 452-461.