1. 1. Kaminski, L.A., Dewey, D. (2016). Psychological correlates of eating disorder symptoms and body image in adolescents with type 1 diabetes. Canadian Journal of Diabetes, 3(7), 408- 414.
2. Galo. M., Matias, W. (2015). Examining the intersection of sex and stress in modeling neuropsychiatric disorders. Journal of Neuroendocrinology, 21 (6), 415-420.
3. Gape, M. (2016). Coping skills training and problem solving in diabetes. Canadian Journal of Diabetes, 4(2), 126- 131.
4. Pen inks, S.R., Dolan, L.M., Smith, L.B., Thomas, I.H., Powers, S.W. (2014). Pediatric parenting stress and its relationship to depressive symptoms and fear of hypoglycemia in parents with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Medical Journal of Australia, 18(4), 345-352.
5. Diet, R. (2013). Helping you control your diabetes for life. The journal of pediatrics, 21 (9), 68-80.
6. Lett, S., Babysat, A., & Robin, T. (2015). Social support and coronary heart disease: Epidemiologic evidence and implications for treatment. Journal of Psychosomatic Medicine, 67 (21), 869-878.
7. Rae, R., Word, H. W., & Hayes, V. (2013). Brief group therapy in myocardial infarction rehabilitation: Three to four years’ follow-up of a controlled trial. Journal of Psychosomatic Medicine, 6 (11), 349-358.
8. Sartorius, N. (1999). The ICD-10, classification of mental and behavioral disorders, 10th ed. Geneva: World Health Organization (WHO) publishing.
9. Daulalas, A. D., Rallidis, T. (2015). Association of depressive symptoms with coagulation factors in young healthy individuals. Atherosclerosis, 91 (1), 53-59.
10. Kingsnorth, S., Healy, H., Macarthur, C. (2013). Preparing for adulthood: A systematic review of Life skill programs for youth with physical disabilities. Journal of Adolescent Heath, 41 (16), 323-332.
11. Willems, M., Bergius, D., Blank Einstein, A. (2017). Generalized anxiety and anxiety management training. Journal of Behavior Therapy, 32(1),185–207
12. Hark Son, D., Baggie, G.D., Jodie, E.A., Lite, R.S. (2016). Effect of depression and anxiety on mortality and quality of life, 4 months after myocardial infarction. Journal of Psychiatry Research, 49(13), 482-493.
13. Bo kart, M. (2016). Coping with Stressful Situations: An Important Aspect of Self-Regulation. International Encyclopedia of Education, 16(4), 570–575.
14. Krieger, A. C., Alton steel, B. E., Dooring, J., & Halfords, K. E. (2015). Depression in adolescence. Journal of American Psychologist, 48 (3), 155-168.
15. Pavli, C. V., Mack Fresh, J. (2014). Are persons with physical disabilities who participate in society healthier and happier? Structural equation modeling of objective participation and subjective well- being. Quall life Res, 16 (5), 635-645.
16. Louise, A. E., Herbert, W. M., Rhonda, G. C., Garry, E. R. (2015). The effectiveness of a peer support program in enhancing self-concept and other desirable outcomes. Self-concept Enhancement and learning Facilitation Research Center, University of western Sydney. Australia.
17. Chekov A.E. , Holt, N.L. (2016). Implicit transfer of life skills through participation in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 28(2), 139-153.
18. Botulin, J., Griffin, K. (2017). Life skill straining: empirical findings and future directions. The Journal of Primary Prevention, 25(3), 211-232.
19. HEJAZI M, Sobhi A, Sadeghi Jahan A. Efficacy of Life Skills Training on Reducing Anxiety and Depression in Drug Dependent Subjects. J Adv Med Biomed Res. 2016; 24 (104) :20-28
20. Beck, A. T., Epstein, N. M., Brown, G. K., Steer, R. A. (1990). An inventory for measuring clinical anxiety: Psychometric Properties. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 56 (12), 893-897.
21. HosseinKhanzadeh A, Rashidi N, Yeganeh T, Zareimanesh Q, Ghanbari N. The Effects of Life Skills Training on Anxiety and Aggression in Students. JRUMS. 2013; 12 (7) :545-558
22. Nemati Sogolitappeh F, Mahmood Aliloo M, Babapur Kheyroddin J, Toufan Tabrizi M. Effectiveness of Group Life Skills Training on Decreasing Anxiety and Depression among Heart Patients, after Bypass Surgery. IJPCP. 2009; 15 (1) :50-56
23. Fayazi M, samari safa J, noorbakhsh S. Efficacy of life skills training on reduction of depression, anxiety, and stress among university students. journal of counseling research. 2017; 15 (61) :60-79
24. Farah Bijari A, Peivastegar M, Sadr MS. The relationship between resiliency with five dimensions of personality and clinical disorders (depression, anxiety and somatization) in female undergraduate students of Alzahra University. Journal of Psychological Studies. 2015;11(3):53-78
25. Liu , J., Liu, S., Yan, J.(2015). The impact of life skills training on behavior problems in left-behind children in rural China: A pilot study. School Psychology International, 37(1), 76-89.
26. Lombard, C. B. (2014). What is the role of food in preventing depression and improving mood, performance and cognitive function? Medical Journal of Australia, 173 (6), 101-105.