1. 1. Kutesa A, Nkamba EM, Muwazi L, Buwembo W, Rwenyonyi CM. Weight, height and eruption times of permanent teeth of children aged 4-15 years in Kampala, Uganda. BMC oral health. 2013;13:15.
2. Farsi DJ, Elkhodary HM, Merdad LA, Farsi NM, Alaki SM, Alamoudi NM, et al. Prevalence of obesity in elementary school children and its association with dental caries. Saudi medical journal. 2016;37(12):1387-94.
3. Hilgers KK, Akridge M, Scheetz JP, Kinane DE. Childhood obesity and dental development. Pediatric dentistry. 2006;28(1):18-22.
5. Kaul S, Saini S, Saxena B. Emergency of permanent teeth in school children in Chandigarh, India. Arch Oral Biol 1975; 20:587-593.
6. Cunningham SA, Kramer MR, Narayan KV. Incidence of Childhood Obesity in the United States. N Engl J Med,2014.370: 403-411.
7. Sindelarova R, Soukup P, Broukal Z. The relationship of obesity to the timing of permanent tooth emergence in Czech children. Acta odontologica Scandinavica. 2018;76(3):220-5.
8. Ogden CL, Flegal KM, Carroll MD. Prevalence and trends in overweight among US children and adolescents, 1999-2000 JAMA 2002; 288(14): 1728-32.
9. Kelishadi R, Ardalan G, Gheiratmand R, Majdzadeh R, Hosseini M, Gouya MM, et al. Thinness, overweight and obesity in a national sample of Iranian children and adolescents: CASPIAN Study. Child Care Health Dev 2008; 34(1): 44-54.
10. Pasdar Y, Darbandi M, Janbakhsh A, Niazi P, Rezaee M, Hamzehei K, Azizi M, Najvac M. Nutritional Status of Working Children in Kermanshah. J Sabzevar Univ Med Sci, 2013. 3. 2014; 21 (4) :604-612.
11. Djalalinia S, Kelishadi R, Qorbani M, Peykari N, Kasaeian A, Nasli-Esfahani E, et al. A Systematic Review on the Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity, in Iranian Children and Adolescents. Iranian journal of pediatrics.2016.26(3):e2599-e.
12. Eid RM, Simi R, Friggi MN, Fisberg M. Assessment of dental maturity of Brazilian children aged 6 to 14 years using Demirjian's method. Int J Paediatr Dent 2002;12(6):423-8.
13. Ohrn K, Al-Kahlili B, Huggare J, Forsberg CM, Marcus C, Dahllof G. Craniofacial morphology in obese adolescents. Acta Odontol Scand 2002;60(4):193-7.
14. Reilly S, Wolke D, Skuse D. Tooth eruption in failure-to-thrive infants. ASDC journal of dentistry for children. 1992;59(5):350-2.
15. Kohli MV, Patil GB, Kulkarni NB, Bagalkot K, Purohit Z, Dave N, et al. A Changing Trend In Eruption Age and Pattern of First Deciduous Tooth: Correlation to Feeding Pattern. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research : JCDR. 2014;8(3):199-201.
16. Gibson P, Edmunds L, Haslam DW, Poskitt E ME.An approach to weight management in children and adolescents (2-18 years) in primary care. J of Familly Health Care.2002; 12: 108-9.
17. Richard E, Robert M. Nelson Text Book of Pediatrics. 17th Edition, 2008.
18. Must A, Phillips SM, Tybor DJ, Lividini K, Hayes C. The Association Between childhood Obesity and Tooth Eruption. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md). 2012;20(10):2070-4.
19. Heinrich-Weltzien R, Zorn C, Monse B, Kromeyer-Hauschild K. Relationship between malnutrition and the number of permanent teeth in Filipino 10- to 13-year-olds. BioMed research international. 2013;2013:205950.
20. Anbiaee N, Rashed Mohassel A, Bagherpour A. The Relationship between Body Mass Index and Dental Development by Demirjian's Method in 4- to 15-Year-Old Children in Mashhad. J of Dent Materials and Tech ,2009.2(3):82-5.
21. Kurol J. Early treatment of tooth-eruption disturbances. American journal of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics : official publication of the American Association of Orthodontists, its constituent societies, and the American Board of Orthodontics. 2002;121(6):588-91.
22. Lal S, Cheng B, Kaplan S, Softness B, Greenberg E, Goland RS, et al. Accelerated tooth eruption in children with diabetes mellitus. Pediatrics. 2008;121(5):e1139-43.
23. Hilgers KK, Kinane DE, Scheetz JP. Association between childhood obesity and smooth-surface caries in posterior teeth: a preliminary study. Pediatric dentistry. 2006;28(1):23-8.
24. Willershausen B, Haas G, Krummenauer F, Hohenfellner K. Relationship between high weight and caries frequency in German elementary school children. European journal of medical research. 2004;9(8):400-4.
25. Mehrdad K. International epidemiologic indexes in dental search. Tehran: Jahaddaneshgahi of Shahid Beheshti Publication; 1988. [Persian].
26. Bahrololoomi Z, Soruri M, Kabudan M, Ravaei S. The Relationship between BMI and DMFT/dmft among 7-11 Year-old Children in Yazd. The Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences. 2014;21(6):751-8.
27. Javad M, Haniye E, Somayeh P, Parinaz K. The relationship between dental caries and body mass index and food habits in children referred to dentistry clinic of tabriz university of medical sciences. Yafteh. 2010;12(3 (45)):-.
28. Mojarad F, Maybodi MH. Association between dental caries and body mass index among hamedan elementary school children in 2009. J Dent (Tehran). 2011;8(4):170-7.
29. Parshnath ST BV, Kumar VD, Amitha HA. . Comparison of association of dental caries in relation with body mass index (BMI) in government and private school children. . J Dent Sci Res 2011;2(2): 21-6.
30. Ghasempour M HK, Moazzezi Z, Zovvar M. Relationship between BMI and dental caries index in preschool children in Babol. [Persian]. J Isfahan Dent School 2011;7(3): 280-7. .
31. Narksawat K, Tonmukayakul U, Boonthum A. Association between nutritional status and dental caries in permanent dentition among primary schoolchildren aged 12-14 years, Thailand. The Southeast Asian journal of tropical medicine and public health. 2009;40(2):338-44.
32. Hong L, Ahmed A, McCunniff M, Overman P, Mathew M. Obesity and dental caries in children aged 2-6 years in the United States: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2002. J Public Health Dent. 2008;68(4):227-33.
33. Granville-Garcia AF, de Menezes VA, de Lira PI, Ferreira JM, Leite-Cavalcanti A. Obesity and dental caries among preschool children in Brazil. Revista de salud publica (Bogota, Colombia). 2008;10(5):788-95.
34. Rugg-Gunn AJ, Al-Mohammadi SM, Butler TJ. Malnutrition and Developmental Defects of Enamel in 2- to 6 -Year-Old Saudi Boys. Caries Research. 1998;32(3):181-92.
35. Sheetal A, Hiremath VK, Patil AG, Sajjansetty S, Kumar SR. Malnutrition and its oral outcome - a review. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research : JCDR. 2013;7(1):178-80.
36. Reyes-Perez E, Borrell LN, Katz RV, Gebrian BJ, Prophete S, Psoter WJ. Effect of early childhood protein-energy malnutrition on permanent dentition dental caries. J Public Health Dent. 2014;74(3):181-7.