1. 1. Meldon, K., Anita, S., Alice, O. & Sharon, C.” Buprenorphine: New treatment of opioid addiction in primary care. Can Fam Physician”, March; 57(3): 281–289, 2011.
2. Michael, A., Yokell, N., Zaller, D., Traci, C. & Green, J.D. :Rich. Buprenorphine and Buprenorphine/Naloxone Diversion, Misuse, and Illicit Use: An International ReviewCurr Drug Abuse Rev:. Author manuscript; available in PMC August 11, 2011.
3. Chapleo, C.B. & Crossley, D.I. “Buprenorphine therapies for the treatment of opioid dependence-subutex and sorboxone”, 2002.
4. Finn, A.K. & Whistler, J.L. “Endocytosis of the mu opioid receptor reduces tolerance and a cellular hallmark of opiate withdrawal Neuron”, 32, pp. 829–839, 2001.
5. Ford, C., Morton, S., Lintzeris, N., Bury, J. & Gerada, C. “Guidance for the Use of Buprenorphine for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence in Primary Care”, 2004.
6. Kress, H.G. "Clinical update on the pharmacology, efficacy and safety of transdermal buprenorphine". Eur J Pain 13 (3): 219–30, 2009.
7. Jennifer, P.R., Marek, Ch., Mahmud, M. & Richard, S. “Cost-Effectiveness of Buprenorphine and Naltrexone Treatments for Heroin Dependence in MalaysiaPLoS One”; 7(12) , 2012.
8. Kotz M, Clark M, Compton P, et al. Dept. HHS, editor. Managing chronic pain in adults with or in recovery from substance use disorders: A treatment improvement protocol TIP 54. Rockville, MD: SAMHSA; 2012.
9. Campbell ND, Lovell AM. The history of the development of buprenorphine as an addiction therapeutic. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2012;1248:124–39.
10. Schackman BR, Leff JA, Polsky D, Moore BA, Fiellin DA. Cost-effectiveness of long-term outpatient buprenorphine-naloxone treatment for opioid dependence in primary care. J Gen Intern Med. 2012;27:669–76.
11. Neumann AM, Blondell RD, Jaanimagi U, Giambrone AK, Homish GG, Lozano JR, Kowalik U, Azadfard M. A preliminary study comparing methadone and buprenorphine in patients with chronic pain and coexistent opioid addiction. J Addict Dis. 2013;32:68–78.
12. Rosen K, Gutierrez A, Haller D, Potter JS. Sublingual Buprenorphine for Chronic Pain: A Survey of Clinician Prescribing Practices. Clin J Pain. 2013 Epub ahead of print.
13. Roux P, Sullivan M, Cohen J, Fugon L, Jones J, Vosburg S, Cooper Z, Manubay J, Mogali S, Comer S. Buprenorphine-naloxone as a promising therapeutic option for opioid abusing patients with chronic pain: Reduction of pain, opioid withdrawal symptoms, and abuse liability of oral oxycodone. Pain. 2013;154:1442–8.