1. 1. World Health Organization. (2009). Health Promotion Glossary. Division of Health Promotion, Education and Communications (HPR) and Health Education and Health Promotion Unit (HEP), Geneva, Switzerland.
2. Saxena S, O'Connell K, Underwood L. A commentary: cross-cultural quality-of-life assessment at the end of life. The Gerontologist. 2002;42(3):81-5.
3. Bashir J, Hadi, H., Bashir, M., Rostam Khani, H. Evaluate the effect of Resistance-Balance, Velocity-Balance and Balance training on dynamic balance in active elderly males. Journal of Rehabilitation Sciences. 2010;5(2):104-15. [Persian].
4. Nilson F, Moniruzzaman S, Gustavsson J, Andersson R. Trends in hip fracture incidence rates among the elderly in Sweden 1987–2009. Journal of public health. 2012;35(1):125-131.
5. Resende SM, Rassi CM. Effects of hydrotherapy in balance and prevention of falls among elderly women. Brazilian Journal of Physical Therapy. 2008;12(1):57-63.
6. Aslankhani M. The relationship between the level of physical activity and general health amang older adults of the city of Tehran. Journal of human movement. 2008;1(2):13-19. [Persian].
7. Newsom JT, Schulz R. Social support as a mediator in the relation between functional status and quality of life in older adults. Psychology and aging. 1996;11(1):34.
8. Rosendahl E, Gustafson Y, Nordin E, Lundin-Olsson L, Nyberg L. A randomized controlled trial of fall prevention by a high-intensity functional exercise program for older people living in residential care facilities. Aging clinical and experimental research. 2008;20(1):67-75.
9. Wood RH, Reyes-Alvarez R, Maraj B, Metoyer KL, Welsch MA. Physical fitness, cognitive function, and health-related quality of life in older adults. Journal of aging and physical activity. 1999;7(3):17-30.
10. Wood L, Peat G, Thomas E, Hay EM, Sim J. Associations between physical examination and self-reported physical function in older community-dwelling adults with knee pain. Physical Therapy. 2008;88(1):33-42.
11. Patterson SL, Rodgers MM, Macko RF, Forrester LW. Effect of treadmill exercise training on spatial and temporal gait parameters in subjects with chronic stroke: a preliminary report. Journal of rehabilitation research and development. 2008;45(2):221.
12. Robertson M, Campbell J, Gardner M, Devlin N. Prevating Injury and increase quality of life in older people: A meta analysis of individual-level data. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2004;14(20):118-21.
13. Koltyn KF. The association between physical activity and quality of life in older women. Women's health issues. 2001;11(6):471-80.
14. Lok N, Lok S, Canbaz M. The effect of physical activity on depressive symptoms and quality of life among elderly nursing home residents: Randomized controlled trial. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics. 2017;70:92-8
15. de Lira CAB, Taveira HV, Rufo-Tavares W, dos Santos Amorim A, Ferreira LMC, Andrade MS, et al. Engagement in a Community Physical Activity Program and Its Effects Upon the Health-Related Quality of Life of Elderly People: A Cross-Sectional Study. Value in health regional issues. 2018;17:183-8.
16. Curi VS, Haas AN, Alves-Vilaça J, Fernandes HM. Effects of 16-weeks of Pilates on functional autonomy and life satisfaction among elderly women. Journal of bodywork and movement therapies. 2018;22(2): 424-29
17. Chang S-F, Lin P-C, Yang R-S, Yang R-J. The preliminary effect of whole-body vibration intervention on improving the skeletal muscle mass index, physical fitness, and quality of life among older people with sarcopenia. BMC geriatrics. 2018;18(1): 1-7.
18. Badke MB, Shea TA, Miedaner JA, Grove CR. Outcomes after rehabilitation for adults with balance dysfunction1. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2004;85(2):227-33.
19. McDonnell MN, Hillier SL. Vestibular rehabilitation for unilateral peripheral vestibular dysfunction. Cochrane database of systematic reviews. 2015. (1).
20. Galea JM, Jayaram G, Ajagbe L, Celnik P. Modulation of cerebellar excitability by polarity-specific noninvasive direct current stimulation. Journal of Neuroscience. 2009;29(28): 9115-22
21. Hall CD, Herdman SJ, Whitney SL, Cass SP, Clendaniel RA, Fife TD, et al. Vestibular rehabilitation for peripheral vestibular hypofunction: an evidence-based clinical practice guideline: from the American physical therapy association neurology section. Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy. 2016;40(2):124.
22. Ribeiro KMOBdF, Freitas RVdM, Ferreira LMdBM, Deshpande N, Guerra RO. Effects of balance vestibular rehabilitation therapy in elderly with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo: a randomized controlled trial. Disability and rehabilitation. 2017;39(12):1198-206.
23. Hyde M, Wiggins RD, Higgs P, Blane DB. A measure of quality of life in early old age: the theory, development and properties of a needs satisfaction model (CASP-1.( Aging & mental health. 2003;7(3):186-94.
24. Heravi Km, Rejeh N, Garshasbi E, Nikkhah M, Montazeri A. A Validation Study of the Persian Version of Older People’s Quality of Life Questionnaire (CASP-19). 2016.
25. Khajavi D, Farokhi A, Jabery-Moghadam A. Kazem nejad A. The effect of an exercise intervention program on motor functions associated with falls in the elderly Without regular physical activity Learning and Development of motor-sport. 2013;12:49-65. [Persian]
26. Różańska-Kirschke A, Kocur P, Wilk M, Dylewicz P. The Fullerton Fitness Test as an index of fitness in the elderly. Medical Rehabilitation. 2006;10(2):9-16.
27. Farokhi MS HH, Pishyareh E, Hosseini SA, Bakhshi E, Rezazadeh N, et al. Effects Of Active Vestibulotherapy On Motor Disorders In Children With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. J Rehab Med. 2017;6(1):74-82. [Persian]
28. Ahmadi M, Noudehi M, Esmaeili M, Sadrollahi A. Comparing the quality of life between active and non-active elderly women with an emphasis on physical activity. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2017;12(3):262-75. [Persian]
29. Borzu S, Arasto A A, Ghasemzadeh R, Zahidnezhad Sh, Habibi AH, Latifi SM. The Effect of Aerobic Exercise Exercise on Quality of Life in Elderly Residents of Ahvaz. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2011;6(19):47-51.
30. Bahrami L, Salianeh MA, Farsi AR, Nik Ravan A. The Effect of Mindfulness and Working Memory Training on Quality of Life in Active Elderly Persian. Journal of Sport Psychology Studies. 2017;21:1-16. [Persian]
31. Kamranifaraz N, Letafatkar A, Javdaneh N. The effect of a Compound exercises in the water on muscle strength, flexibility, and quality of life of elderly women 60-70 years old in tehran. nvj. 2017;3(9):24-37. [Persian]
32. Khalaji H, Bahramy B, Noroozian M, Mohammadzadeh Heravi S. The effect of physical activity on functional fitness and quality of life in people with Parkinson's disease. Medical Journal of Mashhad University of Medical Sciences. 2014;57(3):542-54. [Persian]
33. Zareiy H, Norasteh A, Koohboomi M. Effect of Combined Training (Strength and Stretching) on Balance, Risk of Falling, and Quality of Life in the Elderly. J Rehab Med. 2018;7(2):201-8. [Persian]
34. Koohboomi M, Norasteh AA, Samami N. Effect of Yoga training on physical fitness and balance in elderly females. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2015;10(3):26-35. [Persian]
35. Hosseinpour S, Behpour N, Tadibi V, Ramezankhani A. Effect of cognitive-motor exercises on physical health and cognitive status in elderly. Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion. 2017;5(4):336-44. [Persian]
36. Bastani M, Ghasemi G, Sadeghi M, Afshon A, Sadeghi H. The Effect of Selected Core Stability Exercises on Balance and Muscle Endurance in the Elderly Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis. Physical Treatments-Specific Physical Therapy Journal. 2017;7(2):89-96. [Persian]
37. Miko I, Szerb I, Szerb A, Bender T, Poor G. Effect of a balance-training programme on postural balance, aerobic capacity and frequency of falls in women with osteoporosis: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of rehabilitation medicine. 2018;50(6):542-7.
38. Perez IG, Marta García-Granero, Eduardo Martin, Rafael García-Tapia, Nicolas. Factor analysis and correlation between Dizziness Handicap Inventory and Dizziness Characteristics and Impact on Quality of Life scales. Acta oto-laryngologica. 2001;121(545):145-54.
39. Bekibele C, Gureje O. Fall incidence in a population of elderly persons in Nigeria. Gerontology. 2010;56(3):278-83.
40. Jung JY, Kim J-S, Chung PS, Woo SH, Rhee CK. Effect of vestibular rehabilitation on dizziness in the elderly. American journal of otolaryngology. 2009;30(5): 295-9.
41. Zeigelboim BS, Liberalesso PBN, Jurkiewicz AL, Klagenberg KF. Clinical benefits to vestibular rehabilitation in multiple sclerosis. Report of 4 cases. International Tinnitus Journal. 2010;16 (1).
42. Meli A, Zimatore G, Badaracco C, De Angelis E, Tufarelli D. Effects of vestibular rehabilitation therapy on emotional aspects in chronic vestibular patients. Journal of psychosomatic research. 2007;63(2):185-90.
43. Zanardini FH, Zeigelboim BS, Jurkiewicz AL, Marques JM, Martins-Bassetto J. Vestibular rehabilitation in elderly patients with dizziness. Pró-Fono Revista de Atualização Científica. 2007;19(2):177-84.
44. Ghasemi E, Shayegannejad V, Ghorbani A, Momeni N, F. K. The effectiveness of exercise-therapy on improvement of balance, gait, quality of life and depression in elderly patients with vertigo due to peripheral disturbances of vestibular system. . Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences. 2010;4 (2). [Persian]
45. Macias JD, Massingale S, Gerkin RD. Efficacy of vestibular rehabilitation therapy in reducing falls. Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery. 2005;133(3):323-5.
46. Hebert JR, Corboy JR, Manago MM, Schenkman M. Effects of vestibular rehabilitation on multiple sclerosis–related fatigue and upright postural control: a randomized controlled trial. Physical therapy. 2011;91(8):1166-83.
47. Herdman SJ, Clendaniel R. Vestibular rehabilitation: FA Davis; 2014.
48. Han BI, Song HS, Kim JS. Vestibular rehabilitation therapy: review of indications, mechanisms, and key exercises. Journal of Clinical Neurology. 2011;7(4):184-96.
49. Simoceli L, Bittar RSM, Sznifer J. Adaptation exercises of vestibulo-ocular reflex on balance in the elderly. Journal of Otolaryngology of the World. 2008;12(2):183-8.
50. Tavanai E, Hajiabolhassan F. Cervicogenic vertigo: etiology, diagnosis and treatment. Bimonthly Audiology-Tehran University of Medical Sciences. 2013;22(3):1-13.
51. Alghadir AH, Iqbal ZA, Whitney SL. An update on vestibular physical therapy. Journal of the Chinese Medical Association. 2013;76(1):1-8.
52. Balaban C, Yates B. Vestibuloautonomic interactions: A teleologic perspective. The vestibular system: Springer; 2004. p. 286-342.
53. Carabotti M, Scirocco A, Maselli MA, Severi C. The gut-brain axis: interactions between enteric microbiota, central and enteric nervous systems. Annals of gastroenterology: quarterly publication of the Hellenic Society of Gastroenterology. 2015;28(2):203.
54. Denise P, Normand H, Wood S. Artificial Gravity, (Eds: G. Clement, A. Bukley), Springer-Verlag, New York, USA 2006, pp. 233.