1. 1. Manaf Zadeh Asghar (2015), Job burnout, reasons and approaches , Social, scientific and cultural magazine, number 18.
2. Hossein Zade nikooyi, Hamid, Pour Etminan ,Arezoo ( 2014) ; relation between anxiety, stress and depression with job burnout, 29th International electricity conference
3. Hamidi, Yadollah; Bashirian, Saeed; Babamiri, Mohamad, Noroozi shadmaani, Benyamin; Roshanayi Ghodratollah, 2018), Stress and its relation with job burnout of Health ministry employees, Sanitation Engineering Journal of Hamedan Medical university,5th period, Number 1 35-43
4. Sotoudeh nia Mahdieh, Rasooli ,Fatemeh, Abbasi Fatemeh, Talebiaan sharif, Jafar ( 2017) Relation between job burnout with depression, anxiety and stress among the employees of Cement factory, Third Psychology conference
5. Shayan, Ali, Habib ollah danayi and Mehrdokht Andami ( 2017), Impacts of social media on job performance of Tarbiat modares University employees, Researches of organizational resource management; number 3; 135-155
6. Marvian Hoseini Zahra. Lari Dasht beyaz Mahmoud ( 2015), Investigation in to the role of job burnout on stressand job performance among auditors, Scientific-research journal, health accounting, number 1, 57-80
7. Maleki Avarsin Sadegh, Khadivi Asadollah, Khankeshi zadeh Hassan ( 2012), Investigation into the relation between the job quality factors and job burnout among high and middle school teachers of Meshkin Shahr in education year of 2010-2011,Quarterly periodic, 5th year, Number 20, 93-110.
8 Ahmadi, Bahman; Fathi, Ayatollah; Abdolmohahamdi, Karim ( 2014); An investigation into the effective psychological effects on job performance of East Azerbaijan Law Enforcement forces, East Azerbaijan law enforcement forces quarterly periodic, Fourth year, Fourth number.
9 Parsayi Mohamadi, Parastoo, Zare farashbandi, Firoozeh alavi, Salman, Payi, Ahmad, Omarai, Mortezi, (2012), An investigation into the job burnout and its relation with demographic variables in Isfahan University, Information Science and book keeping journal, number 9, 67-84.