1. 1. Hersen MM, Beidel DC. Adult psychopathology and diagnosis. 6th, editor: John Wiley & Sons; 2012.
2. WHO. Depression and other common mental disorders: global health estimates. World Health Organization; 2012.
3. Montazeri A, Mousavi SJ, Omidvari S, Tavousi M, Hashemi A, Rostami T. Depression in Iran: a systematic review of the literature (2000-2010). Payesh. 2013;12(6):567-94(Persian).
4. Ohayon M, Wickwire EM, Hirshkowitz M, Albert SM, Avidan A, Daly FJ, et al. National Sleep Foundation's sleep quality recommendations: first report. Sleep Health. 2017;3(1):6-19.
5. Nolen-Hoeksema S, Wisco BE, Lyubomirsky S. Rethinking rumination. Perspectives on psychological science. 2008;3(5):400-24.
6. Tahmasebi M. The relationship between spirituality and resilience with anxiety and depression in students a University of Medical Sciences Ilam. Illam Razi; 2012(Persian).
7. Waller MA. Resilience in ecosystemic context: Evolution of the concept. American Journal of Orthopsychiatry. 2001;71(3):290-7.
8. Connor KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: The Connor‐Davidson resilience scale (CD‐RISC). Depression and anxiety. 2003;18(2):76-82.
9. Dryden W, Andrew R. Handbook of individual therapy. 6th ed. CA: Sage; 2013.
10. Kessler RC, Bromet EJ. The epidemiology of depression across cultures. Annual review of public health. 2013;34:119-38.
11. Sadock B, Alkot S. Summary of psychiatry: behavioral sciences/clinical Psychiatry, translated to Persian by Rezaei and Rafiei. Tehran: Arjmand publication. 2015:(Persian).
12. Tirch D, Schoendorff B, Silberstein LR. The ACT practitioner's guide to the science of compassion: Tools for fostering psychological flexibility: New Harbinger Publications; 2014.
13. Karakasidou E, Stalikas A. The Effectiveness of a Pilot Self-Compassion Program on Well Being Components. Psychology. 2017;8(04):538.
14. Beck AT, Steer RA, Brown GK. Beck depression inventory-II. San Antonio. 1996;78(2):490-8.
15. Beck AT, Steer RA, Carbin MG. Psychometric properties of the Beck Depression Inventory: Twenty-five years of evaluation. Clinical psychology review. 1988;8(1):77-100.
16. Buysse DJ, Reynolds III CF, Monk TH, Berman SR, Kupfer DJ. The Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index: a new instrument for psychiatric practice and research. Psychiatry research. 1989;28(2):193-213.
17. Heidari A, Parvin E, Marashi M. The relationship between insomnia intensity, sleep quality, sleepiness and mental health disorder with educational performance in female adolescences of Ahwaz city. Woman and culture. 2010;1(4):65-76(Persian).
18. Farokhi H SI, Mostafapour V. Investigation of factor structure, validity and reliability of persian format of ruminative responses scale (RRS) and positive and negative beliefs related to rumination scale (PBRS-NBRS). J of new advances in behavioral Sci 2017;2(14):21-37(Persian).
19. Rezaee -Ashiani I, Yarmohamadian A, H. F. Efficacy of training of compassion focused therapy to mothers on sleep quality of elementary school children suffering from learning disability signs. . Clinical psychology review. 2017;9(4):71-82(Persian).
20. De Niet G, Tiemens B, Lendemeijer B, Hutschemaekers G. Music‐assisted relaxation to improve sleep quality: meta‐analysis. Journal of advanced nursing. 2009;65(7):1356-64.
21. Unger M. The Relationship Between Self-Compassion, Sleep Quality, and Perceived Stress Among Undergraduate and Graduate Students: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine,; 2016.
22. Gilbert P. Introducing compassion-focused therapy. Advances in psychiatric treatment. 2009;15(3):199-208.
23. Fatolaahzadeh N, Majlesi Z, Mazaheri Z, Rostami M, Navabinejad S. The effectiveness of compassion-focused therapy with internalized shame and self-criticism on emotionally abused women. Journal of Psychological Studies. 2017;13(2):151-68(Persian).
24. Noorbala F, Borjali A. The interaction effect between “self-compassion” and “rumination” of depressed patients in “compassion focused therapy”. Daneshvar. 2013;20(104):77-88(Persian).
25. Nuri Hr, Shahabi B. The Effectiveness of Self-Compassion Training on Increase of Mothers´Resiliency with Autistic Children. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2017;18(3):118-26(Persian).
26. Belsky J. Developmental origins of attachment styles. Attachment & human development. 2002;4(2):166-70.
27. Raes F. The effect of self-compassion on the development of depression symptoms in a non-clinical sample. Mindfulness. 2011;2(1):33-6.