1. 1. Mohammadkhani, Sh, Structural model of substance use in adolescents at risk and evaluation of the effect of life skills training, PhD dissertation on clinical psychology, Tehran University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences. 2008, 5(1), 118-207.
2. Ebrahimi, Investigating the pattern of coping with stress in self-introduced addicts of Isahan Research and Prevention of drug abuse Center and comparison with the control goup. Master Thesis, University of Isfahan, 2008; 10(5): 11-25.
3. Rezaei, Baratali and Hossein Sahebdel, The effectiveness of spiritual intelligence skills training on reducing risky behaviors of male upper secondary students, Fifth National Conference on Sustainable Development in Educational Sciences and Psychology, Social and Cultural Studies, Tehran, Center of Strategies for Sustainable Development, Mehr Arun Higher Education Institute, 2016; 5:77-91.
4. Aldao, A., Nolen-Hoeksema, S., & Schweizer, S. Emotion- regulation strategies across psychopathology: A meta-analytic review. Clinical Psychology Review, 2010; 30: 217-237.
5. Garnefski, N, Koopman, H, Kraaij, V, et al, Brief report: cognitive emotion regulation strategies and psychological adjustment in adolescence, 2009; 32:449-454.
6. Mashhadi, Ali; Mirdorghi, Fatemeh; Hassani, Jafar, The role of cognitive emotion regulation strategies in children internalizing disorders, Quarterly Journal of Clinical Psychology, 2011; 2: 14-52.
7. Sayyah, Mehdi, Oli Pourf Alireza, Ardemeh, Ali, Ardemeh, Shahidi, Shokouh, Yaghoubi Asgar Abad, Ismail, Predicting students' mental health and academic performance through cognitive emotion regulation strategies in students of Ahvaz Jondishapur University of Medical Sciences, Quarterly Journal of the Center of the Study and Development of Medical Education, 2014; 1: 12-36.
8. Ghaednia Jahromi, Ali, The effectiveness of teaching emotional processes regulation strategies in temptation, cognitive coping, emotional schemas and emotionalism of people with substance abuse: a single subject study, master thesis, Kharazmi University.2013, 21(2), 23-46.
9. Safari, Yahya, Yarmohammadi, Hamed, Sharafi, Kiomars, Naseroddin Goya, Akram Sadat, Fallahi, Bahman , Evaluation of cognitive emotion regulation level and its relationship with depression, anxiety and stress of students of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, Quarterly Journal of Clinical researches on Paramedical Sciences, 2013; 2 : 99-108
10. Akbari, Mehrdad. Raze, Hossein, Predicting risky behaviors in adolescents and its relationship with sensation seeking and decision-making styles, Research in psychological Health field, 2012; 1: 57-65.
11. Soleimani Nia, Leila; Jazayeri, Ali Reza; Mohammadkhani, Parvaneh,The role of mental health in emergence of risky behaviors in adolescents, Social Welfare Research Quarterly,2005, No. 19, pp. 75-90
12. Malek Shahi, Farideh; Mo’men Nasab, Marzieh, The Effect of Risky Behavior Prevention Education Program on the Knowledge and Attitude of Health Instructors in Khorramabad Primary Schools 2005, Quarterly Journal of Scientific Research of Lorestan University of Medical Sciences, 2007; 2:54-47.
13. Kaplan, H.; Zadok, B, Summary of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences - Clinical Psychiatry, translated by pour afkari, 2003; 1:550-562.
14. Soleimanian, Ali Akbar, Comparison of resilience and risky behaviors based on motivational structure in adolescents, Journal of Khorasan University of Medical Sciences, 2015; 1: 14-23
15. Rouse, K.A., Ingersoll, G.M., & Orr,D.P, Longitudinal health endangering behavior risk among resilient and non-resilient early adolescents Journal of Adolescent Health; 1998; 23(5): 297-302.
16. Eriksson, M. & Lindström, B. Antonovsky’s sense of coherence scale and its relation with quality of life: a systematic review. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. 2007; 61: 938-944.