1. 1.Ahmadi, Mehrnaz.The effect of child-centered play therapy on aggression (Master Thesis). Faculty of Psychology, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran. 2007, 3(1),13-24.
2. Ahmadvand, Mohammad Ali. Psychology of Play. Tehran: Ayizh.2002.
3. Heath, C.D.C., McDaniel, T., Venkateswara, H. et al. Improving communication skills of children with autism through support of applied behavioral analysis treatments using multimedia computing: a survey. Univ Access Inf Soc 20, 2021, 13–30. https://doi.org/ 10.1007/s10209-019-00707-5
4. DanCai,Qi WeiLi,Ci PingDeng, Cognitive processing characteristics of 6th to 8th grade Chinese students with mathematics learning disability: Relationships among working memory, PASS processes, and processing speed, Learning and Individual Differences, 2013, 27,:120-127.
5. Akbarzadeh, Davood; Hoveida, Farnaz; Qalehgir Asan, Nasrollah; Mesrabadi, Javad. Comparison of social skills, impatience and sleep problems in students with attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder and normal students. Urmia Medical Journal. 2014; 25 (12): 1075-1067.
6. Amir, Fatemeh, Hassanabadi; Hossein, Asghari Nekah, Mohsen and Tabibi, Zahra. Evaluation of the effectiveness of play therapy based on child-parent relationship(CPRT) on parenting styles. Family Counseling and Psychotherapy, 2012; 4: 473-489.
7. Bahramkhani, Mahmoud; Darvishi, Nesa; Keshavarz, Zahra; Dadkhah, Asghar. Comparison of executive functions in children with autism and normal children and their relationship with math and reading ability. Journal of Rehabilitation. 2012; 13 (5): 135-128.
8. Behzadi Seifabad, Elham; Meshkati, Zohre; Nazakat Al-Husseini, Maryam; Jafari, Gholamreza .The effect of a period of local indigenous games on executive cognitive functions in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Journal of Motor Behavior and Exercise Psychology. 2015; 7 (1): 1061-1049.
9. Bahmani, Tahereh and Alizadeh, Hamid. The effect of teaching management to mothers on improving parenting practices and reducing the symptoms of attention deficit / hyperactivity disorder in children, Quarterly Journal of Exceptional Psychology, 2014; 1 (1): 27-44.
10. Beyrami, Mansour. The effectiveness of self-regulatory education on executive functions and reading performance of students with dyslexia. Journal of New Psychological Research. 2013; 8 (29): 18-33.
11. Beyk, Meysam; Nazakat Al-Husseini, Maryam; Badami, Rokhsareh; Abedi, Ahmad. The effect of a yoga exercise program on executive functions in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Quarterly Journal of Exceptional Children. 2014; 14 (2): 17-32.
12. Chantal Michel, American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorder: DSM-5. 5th ed. Arlington, VA, American Psychiatric Association. Washington. DC: Author.2013, 1499–1508.
13. Anderson, V.,Anderson .P.,Northam , E .Jacobs ,R .,& Catroppa.C. Development of executive unctions through late childhoodand adolescence:An Australian sample. Developmental Neuropsychology, 2001; 20:385-406.
14. Bisch, J., Kreifelts, B., Bretscher, J., Wildgruber, D., Fallgatter, A., & Ethofer, T. Emotion perception in adult attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Journal of Neural Transmission, 2016; 1-10.
15. Bohland, J. W., Saperstein, S., Pereira, F., Rapin, J., & Grady, L. Network, anatomical, and non-imaging measures for the prediction of ADHD diagnosis in individual subjects. Frontiers in systems neuroscience, 2012;6.
16. Haack, M.S. Understanding and Measuring Functional Impairment in Diverse Children with ADHD: Development and Validation of the ADHD-FX Scale. Dissertation: Marquette University. 2013,20(6), 337-412.
17. Hebrani ،P; Abdolahian ،E; Behdani ،F. 8 vosoogh ،T. The prevalence of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in preschool-age children in Mashhad, north-East of Iran. Archive of Iranian Medicine, 2007; 10(2): 147-151.
18. Hicks, J. F., Lenard, N., & Brendle, J. Utilizing filial therapy with deployed military families. International Journal of Play Therapy, 2016; 25(4), 210.
19. Hooshvar ،P. ،Behnia ،F. ،Khushabi ،K. ،Mirzaie ،H. ،Ragozar ،M. The effect of group training of parents with ADHD children of 4-10 ages on their children’s behavioral isorders. Journal of rehabilitation, 2009; 24: 10-30.
20. Akbar Ebrahimi, Ahmad Abedi, Salar Faramarzi, Bita Agahi and Monir Behrooz.First Edition, Isfahan: Neveshteh Publishing. 2014; 11(8): 76-89.