1. 1 . Nargiso JE, Becker SJ, Wolff JC, Uhl KM, Simon V, Spirito A, Prinstein MJ. Psychological, peer, and family influences on smoking among an adolescent psychiatric sample. J of subs abus tret. 2012 Apr 1;42(3):310-8.
2. Rao SL. Marital adjustment and depression among couples. The int J of India psychol. 2017 Feb 23;4(2):34-42.
3. Jahani Jahangard, Mi. Domestic violence against women in Iran. Open Law J. 2019; 4 (15): 897-909
4. Forouzan, El. Prevalence and causes of violence against women, a case study of women in Tehran. Thesis, Bu Ali University of Hamadan, 2017.
5. Augenbraun M, Wilson TE, Allister L. Domestic violence reported by women attending a sexually transmitted disease clinic. Sex Trans Dises. 2001 Mar 1;28(3):143-7.
6. Elaine, BJ. & Hollins, M. Employs Compassionate Mind Training (CMT). J Clin Psychol. 2015; 63(9): 871-90.
7. Raes F, Pommier E, Neff KD, Van Gucht D. Construction and factorial validation of a short form of the self‐compassion scale. Clin psychol & psychot. 2011 May;18(3):250-5.
8. Neff K. Self-compassion: An alternative conceptualization of a healthy attitude toward oneself. Self and ident. 2003 Apr 1;2(2):85-101.
9. Libuku E, Small LF, Wilkinson W. Exposure to domestic violence during pregnancy: Perceptions and coping mechanisms of a vulnerable group. Health SA Gesondheid. 2008 Jun 1;13(2):3-13.
10. Klinka, Chris. Life Skills. Translated by Shahram Mohammadkhani. Tehran: Spandehner Publications, 2016.
11. Seligman, M. E., & Csikszentmihalyi, M. (2014). Positive psychology: An introduction. In Flow and the foundations of positive psychology (pp. 279-298). Springer, Dordrecht.
12. Salvation of Najafabadi, Mansoura. The effect of positivity education on adolescent parent conflict and girls' social adjustment and health in Isfahan. Thesis, Najafabad Azad University; 2017.
13. Mozaffaripour M, Kordmirza Nikouzadeh, E, Sedaghat, MA. Cross-Comparison of the Social Adjustment of the Mothers with Transsexual Children with that of Mothers with Normal Kids. QJFR. 2020; 17 (3) :143-160.
14. Sexton, M.B., Michelle, R.B. & Kluge, S.(2015). Positive Psychology Therapy in women experiencing infertility using the CD-RISC: Examining infertility-related Social Health, general Anxiety, and friendship. J of Psychiatr Res; 44: 236–241.
15. Garrick A, Winwood PC, Mak AS, Cathcart S, Bakker AB, Lushington K. Prevalence and organisational factors of psychological injury among Australian school teachers. The Aust J of Organis Psychol. 2014;7.
16. Firuzi, H., Amiri, F., Saadati, N., Rostami, M. (2016). 'The effects of childhood abuse on women's body image and sexual function', J of Fundament of Ment Helth, 18(6), pp. 313-320.
17. Odou N, Vella-Brodrick DA. The efficacy of positive psychology interventions to increase well-being and the role of mental imagery ability. Social Indictor Res. 2013 Jan;110(1):111-29.
18. McCabe-Fitch KA. Examination of the impact of an intervention in positive psychology on the happiness and life satisfaction of children. University of Connecticut; 2009.
19. Zaker, Zahra. The effectiveness of positivist treatment on social health, self-compassion and flexibility of betrayed women in Malayer city. Master Thesis, Hamadan Azad University; 2018.
20. Rezaei, Ali The effectiveness of positive spiritual group therapy on increasing psychological well-being, self-compassion and happiness of Afghan immigrant women in Mashhad. Master Thesis of Ferdowsi University of Mashhad; 2012.
21. Leaviss J, Uttley L. Psychotherapeutic benefits of compassion-focused therapy: An early systematic review. Psychological medicine. 2015 Apr;45(5):927-45.
22. Maboudi, Zahra Evaluation of the effectiveness of positive therapy on self-compassion, empathy, intimacy and marital commitment of couples with marital conflict. Thesis, University of Tehran, 2017.
23. Lavasani M, Ejei J, Mohammadi F. The relationship between meaning of life and optimism with subjective well-being. J of Psychol. 2013;17(1):3-17.
24. May BA, Rakhlin D, Katz A, Limandri BJ. Are abused women mentally ill?.
25. Karr, A. (2013). Positive psychology is the science of happiness and human strengths. Tehran: Sokhan Publications.
26. Jolliffe D, Farrington DP. Development and validation of the Basic Empathy Scale. J of adols. 2006 Aug 1;29(4):589-611.
27. Maleki Gholandoz, P., sardary, B. (2019). 'The Effectiveness of Positive Psychology Training with Emphasis on Religious Doctrines on Reducing students’ High-risk Behaviors with Suicidal Thoughts', Positive Psychology Research, 6(3), pp. 51-68. doi: 10.22108.ppls.2021.122201.1907
28. Barati, inspiration. Evaluation of the effectiveness of positive psychology interventions to increase vitality, life satisfaction, meaningful life and reduce depression: Develop a treatment model. Thesis. Allameh Tabatabai University, 2019.
29. Stuntzner S. Self-Compassion: Stop Beating Yourself Up and Leave Insecurity Behind By: Dr. Kristen Neff.