1. 1. Akalin E, Azzi Y, Bartash R, Seethamraju H, Parides M, Hemmige V, et al. Covid-19 and kidney transplantation. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020.
2. Haghdoost M, Gol MK. The Necessity of Paying More Attention to the Neurological and Psychological Problems Caused by COVID-19 Pandemic During Pregnancy. international Journal of Women’s Health and Reproduction Sciences. 2020;8(3):43-4.
3. MacLaren G, Fisher D, Brodie D. Preparing for the most critically ill patients with COVID-19: the potential role of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. Jama. 2020;323(13):1245-6.
4. Baghi S, Amareh M, Heirat R, Hajivandi A, Aalizadeh Y. Evaluation of relationship between the children's dental fear and cooperation during dental treatment with the parents’ general health. Iranian Journal of Pediatric Dentistry. 2018;13(2):37-42.
5. Heyd CP, Desiato VM, Nguyen SA, O’Rourke AK, Clemmens CS, Awad MI, et al. Tracheostomy protocols during COVID‐19 pandemic. Head & neck. 2020.
6. Mehta C, Mehta Y. Percutaneous tracheostomy. Annals of cardiac anaesthesia. 2017;20(Suppl 1):S19.
7. Schultz P, Morvan J-B, Fakhry N, Morinière S, Vergez S, Lacroix C, et al. French consensus regarding precautions during tracheostomy and post-tracheostomy care in the context of COVID-19 pandemic. European annals of otorhinolaryngology, head and neck diseases. 2020;137(3):167-9.
8. McDonough K, Crimlisk J, Nicholas P, Cabral H, Quinn EK, Jalisi S. Standardizing nurse training strategies to improve knowledge and self-efficacy with tracheostomy and laryngectomy care. Applied Nursing Research. 2016;32:212-6.
9. El-Gawab HM. Quality of nursing care on Patients with Tracheostomy. Port Said Scientific Journal of Nursing. 2017;4(1):202-16.
10. David AP, Russell MD, El‐Sayed IH, Russell MS. Tracheostomy guidelines developed at a large academic medical center during the COVID‐19 pandemic. Head & neck. 2020;42(6):1291-6.
11. khanbabayi gol M, dorosti A, Haghdoost M, alvandfar D. Clinical Audit of Nurses in the Prevention of Ventilator- associated Pneumonia. 2 Journal of Nursing Education. 2019;7(5):31-7.
12. Eskandarian T, Baghi S, Alipoor A. Comparison of clinical success of applying a kind of fissure sealant on the lower permanent molar teeth in dry and wet conditions. Journal of Dentistry. 2015;16(3):162.
13. Kanbay Y, Okanlı A. The effect of critical thinking education on nursing students’ problem-solving skills. Contemporary nurse. 2017;53(3):313-21.
14. Lim K-C. Simulation-based Clinical Judgment and Performance Ability for Tracheal Suction in Nursing Students The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education. 2017;23(3):330-40.
15. Amini R, Soltanian AR, Ebrahimkhani A, Beigyan M. Investigating the use of safe injection guidelines after needle stick and sharp instruments injuries in Nursing & Midwifery students of Hamadan University of Iran. Journal of Medical Research. 2012;5(1):008-14.