1. 1. Amini, M, Shiasi, Y, Matlabipour, Z. 2020. The role of emotion regulation strategies and personality traits in life quality and mental health of mothers who have children with autism spectrum disorder, Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences, 3, pp. 430-423.
2. Peters LC, Thompson RH. How teaching perspective taking to individuals with autism spectrum disorders affects social skills: findings from research and suggestions for practitioners. Behav Anal Pract. 2019; 114: 467–478.
3. Rezaei, S, Dehghani, A, rashidi, S. 2019. The effect of emotion regulation training on social skills of children with autism spectrum disorder, Quarterly Journal of Child Mental Health, 6 1, pp. 138-148.
4. Ollendick TH, Essau CA, LeBlanc SS,. Emotion regulation and psychopathology in children and adolescents. Oxford University Press; 2018.
5. Kantor, M. A., Apgar, S. K., Esmaili, A. M., Khan, A., Monash, B., & Sharpe, B. A. 2020. The importance of emotional intelligence when leading in a time of crisis. Journal of Hospital Medicine, 159, 568–569.
6. Yousefli, S, Azizi, Z, Bikdelo, F, Jaafari, M. 2021. Investigating the relationship between emotional intelligence and social skills and social anxiety of high school students of Khodabandeh, the First National Conference on Applied Studies in Education Processes, Bandar Abbas.
7. Hemati, A, Khalaatbari, J. 2013. The effect of emotional intelligence training on social skills and stress coping style, Educational Psychologist Quarterly, 4 2, pp. 81-73.
8. Habibi, R, Abolfazl, F, Mesrabadi, J. 2019. The effectiveness of social and emotional skills training on improving interpersonal relationships, Training Strategies, 12 1, pp. 15-8.
9. Fattahi, B. 2013. Investigating the relationship between emotional intelligence and self-esteem with social skills, Quarterly Journal of Education and Evaluation, 6 23, pp. 123-136.
10. Amarul Waqi Suhaimia *, Najib Ahmad Marzukia , Che Su Mustaffa, The Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Interpersonal Communication Skills in Disaster Management Context: A Proposed Framework, The International Conference on Communication and Media 2014 i-COME’14, 18-20 October 2014, Langkawi, MALAYSIA
11. Rabiei, N, Fathi Aghdam, G. 2020. The effectiveness of communication skills training on emotional intelligence and life quality of families with hyperactive children, 7th National Conference on Modern Studies and Research in educational sciences, psychology and counseling in Iran, Tehran.
12. Ouyang, Z., Sang, J., Li, P., & Peng, J. 2015. Organizational justice and job insecurity as mediators of the effect of emotional intelligence on job satisfaction: A study from China. Personality and Individual Differences, 76, 147-152
13. Khadivi, A. 2021. Investigating the relationship between emotional intelligence and academic performance of graduate students, Journal of Psychological Sciences, 20 99, pp. 405-411.
14. Mahmoudi, M. 2012. The Effect of emotional intelligence training on students' communication skills, Journal of Psychological Methods and Models, 8 2, pp. 53-35.
15. Parsa Mehr, M. 2016. Investigating the relationship between emotional intelligence and social adjustment among students, Social Development Quarterly, 11, Number 2, pp. 65-94.
16. Perera, H. N. 2016.The role of trait emotional intelligence in academic performance: theoretical overview and empirical update. The Journal of Psychology,150 2, 229-251.
17. Kantor, M. A., Apgar, S. K., Esmaili, A. M., Khan, A., Monash, B., & Sharpe, B. A. 2020. The importance of emotional intelligence when leading in a time of crisis. Journal of Hospital Medicine, 159, 568–569
18. Chireh, S. 2019. Relationship between shyness, Spiritual health and communication skills and emotional intelligence in M.A students of Clinical Psychology in Islamic Azad University, Andimeshk Branch, First National Conference on Humanities and Development, Shiraz.
19. Mirjafari, S. A, Barzegar, M, Moshksar, M. 2011. Investigating the relationship between empowerment and communication skills with job performance of employees of Shiraz Petrochemical Design and Engineering Company.
20. Madadian, M. 2018. Investigating the role of emotional intelligence and communication skills in reducing students' attendance, Fourth National Conference on Community Empowerment in Humanities and Management Studies, Tehran.
21. Ahmadi, M. S. 2014. The effect of communication skills with a religious approach on children's self-esteem and mental health, Scientific, Research Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences, 22, 90, pp. 13-22.
22. Cheung, P. P. Sin, Andrew M. H; Brown, T. 2017. Measuring social skills of children and adolescents in chinese population: Preliminary evidence on the reliability and Validity of the translated chinese Version of the social skills Improvement system- Rating scales SSIS- RS-C. Research In Developmental Disabilities, 6, 187-197.
23. Hossein Chari, M, Delavarpour, M. 2016. Do shy people lack communication skills? Transformational psychology Iranian psychologists. Winter 2006; 3 10: 123-135.
24. Rostami, N 2020. Investigating the relationship between communication skills and students' Social adjustment, Journal of Psychology, 29 1, pp. 121-140.
25. Salarvand, A. 2017. Teaching social skills and their impact on students' lifestyles, Third Conference on Psychology and Educational Sciences and Social Studies. Shiraz.
26. Lotfabadi, H. 2013. Developmental Psychology, Adolescence, Youth, Adulthood, Tehran: Samat.
27. Ferasat, H, Nehmati, M. 2020. Investigating the relationship between social skills and emotional intelligence with academic achievement of junior high school students in district 2 of Khorramabad, Fifth International Conference on Religious and Islamic Research, Law, Educational Sciences and Psychology, Tehran.
28. Rezaei, H. 2021. Predicting communication skills and social adjustment of children based on perfectionism, 7th International Conference on Science and Technology of Educational Sciences, Social Studies and Psychology of Iran, Tehran.
29. Bruggink A, Huisman S, Vuijk R, Kraaij V, Garnefski N. Cognitive emotion regulation, anxiety and depression in adults with autism spectrum disorder. Res Autism Spectr Disord. 2016; 22: 34-44.
30. Samson AC, Hardan AY, Podell RW, Phillips JM, Gross JJ. Emotion regulation in children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Autism Res. 2015; 81: 9-18.
31. Eisenberg, N., Fabes, R. A., Guthrie, I. K., &Reiser, M. 2000. Dispositional emotionality andregulation : their role in predicting quality of social functioning. Journal of Personality and Social.