1. 1. Akbary F, Hosseini M, Arab M, Chozokly N: Study of effective factors on inpatient satisfaction in hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of School of Public Health and Institute of Public Health Research 2006, 4(3): 25-35.
2. Speeding J: Patient relations hospital and health services administration. Edward-Hospital employee 1987, 5: 71-88.
3. Grogan S, Conner M, Willits D, Norman P, Forman CQ: Development a questionnaire to measure patient's satisfaction with general practitionares services. British Journal of General Practice 1995: 525-529.
4. Skurka M: Health information management principals and organization for health record services. AHA Health management 1998, 1: 1-3.
5. Sitzia J: How valid and reliable are patient satisfaction data, An analysis of 195 studies. International Journal of quality in Health care 1999, 11: 319-328.
6. Coulter A, Cleary PD: Patient experience with heajth care in five countries. World Health Organization Report 2001, 20: 244-252.
7. Nash D: Physicians News Digest. Role of patient satisfaction 2004, 3: 4-7.
8. Joolaee S, Givari A, Taavoni S, Bahrani N, Reza Pour R: Patients' satisfaction with provided nursing care. Iranian Journal of Nursing Research 2007, 2(6-7): 37-44.
9. Mousavi S, Mousavi S: Causes of patient dissatisfaction of public hospitals in mazandaran province. Scientific Journal of Forensic Medicine 2010.
10. Khalilpour Marzoni A, Rabiee O: Patient Satisfaction from Pre and Postoperative Nursing Care in Hospitals Affiliated to Babol University of Medical Sciences. Preventive Care in Nursing & Midwifery Journal 2013, 3(1): 38-45.
11. Narenjiha M, Haghighat S, Hamidollah B, Shajari J, Haji Mollahoseini F: Patients satisfaction from doctor's communication: A Survey in Ghods clinic in tehran. Iranian Journal of Medical Education 2012.
12. Akhtari-Zavare M, Abdullah MY, Seyed Hassan ST, Said SB, Kamali M: Patient satisfaction: evaluating nursing care for patients hospitalized with cancer in Tehran Teaching Hospitals, Iran. Global Journal of Health Science 2010, 2(1): P117.
13. Grogan S Conner M, Norman P, Willits D, Porter I: Validation of a questionnaire measuring patient satisfaction with general practitioner services. Quality in Health Care 2000, 9: 210-215.
14. Goldstein MS, Elliott SD, Guccione A: The development of an instrument to measure satisfaction with physical therapy. Phys Ther 2000, 80: 853-863.
15. McGivern S: A Patient Satisfaction with quality of care in a hospital system in Qatar. J-Health-Qual 2003, 21: 28-29.
16. Arefi M, Talaei N: Patient satisfaction in Baharloo Hospital in 2008. Payavard Salamat 2010, 4(2): 97-103.
17. Ahmadi B, Ziwdar M, Rafiei S: Patients' satisfaction in first rank Hospitals of Tehran University of Medical Sciences: A cross-sectional study in 2009. Payavard Salamat 2010, 4(2): 44-53.
18. Hajifatahi A et al: In-patient satisfaction and its related factors in Taleghani University Hospital, Tehran, Iran. Pakistan Journal of Medical sciences 2008, 24: 273-274.
19. Rahimi Sh, Marzang S, Mohamadi S, Rasool Bardelash K: Patients satisfaction with physical enviroment, Personel and provided services in Salaheddin Ayoobi, Baneh. Approved research proposal, Kordestan University of Medical Sciences 2006.
20. Cramer E: Significance tests and tests of models in multiple regression. The American Statistician 1972, 26.
21. Garroutte EM, Kunovich RM, Jacobsen C, Goldberg J: Patient Satisfaction and Ethnic Identity among American Indian Older Adults. Social Science and Medicine 2004, 59: 2233-2244.
22. Fan VS, Burman M, McDonell MB, Fihn SD: Continuity of care and other determinants of patient satisfaction with primary care. J Gen Intern Med 2005, 20: 226-233.
23. World Health Organization. Workbook 6: Clent Satisfaction Evaluations. Geneva; 2000.