1. 1. Hägg U, Taranger J. Skeletal stages of the hand and wrist as indicators of the pubertal growth spurt. Acta Odontol. Scand 1980; 38:187–200.
2. Saini P. Master dentistry. Volume 2: restorative dentistry, paediatric dentistry and orthodontics. Nature Publishing Group; 2013.
3. Joshi VV, Iyengar AR, Nagesh KS, Gupta J. Comparative study between cervical vertebrae and hand-wrist maturation for the assessment of skeletal age. Arch. Oral Res 2010; 6: 207-13.
4. Abdelkarim A. Orthodontic radiographs: Guidelines for the use of radiographs in clinical orthodontics. Am. J. Orthod. Dentofac. Orthop 2016; 149: 141–142.
5. Patcas R, Signorelli L, Peltomäki T, Schätzle M. Is the use of the cervical vertebrae maturation method justified to determine skeletal age? A comparison of radiation dose of two strategies for skeletal age estimation. Eur. J. Ortho 2012; 35: 604–609.
6. Baccetti T, Franchi L, McNamara Jr JA. The cervical vertebral maturation (CVM) method for the assessment of optimal treatment timing in dentofacial orthopedics. Seminars in Orthodontics 2005; 11: 119–129.
7. Abdel-Kader HM. The reliability of dental x-ray film in assessment of MP3 stages of the pubertal growth spurt. Am. J. Orthod. Dentofac. Ortho 1998; 114: 427–429.
8. Rajagopal R, Kansal S. A comparison of modified MP3 stages and the cervical vertebrae as growth indicators. J. Clin. Orthod JCO 2002; 36: 398-406.
9. Asha ML, Chatterjee I, Patil P, Naveen S. Dosimetry in dentistry. Indian J Dent Res 2015; 26: 118-125.
10. Pasciuti E, Franchi L, Baccetti T, Milani S, Farronato G. Comparison of three methods to assess individual skeletal maturity. J. Orofac. Orthop. der Kieferorthopädie 2013; 74: 397–408.
11. Soegiharto BM, Cunningham SJ, Moles DR. Skeletal maturation in Indonesian and white children assessed with hand-wrist and cervical vertebrae methods. Am. J. Orthod. Dentofac. Ortho 2008; 134: 217–226.
12. Cunha AC, Cevidanes LH, Sant’Anna EF, Guedes FR, Luiz RR, McNamara JA, et al. Staging hand-wrist and cervical vertebrae images: a comparison of reproducibility. Dentomaxillofacial Radiol 2018; 47: 20170301.
13. Fishman LS. Maturational patterns and prediction during adolescence. Angle Orthod 1987; 57: 178–193.
14. Silveira AM, Fishman LS, Subtelny JD, Kassebaum DK. Facial growth during adolescence in early, average and late maturers. Angle Orthod 1992; 62: 185–190.
15. Lamparski DG, Nanda SK. Skeletal age assessment utilizing cervical vertebrae. Craniofacial growth Ser 2002; 39: 171–184.
16. Hassel B, Farman AG. Skeletal maturation evaluation using cervical vertebrae. Am. J. Orthod. Dentofac. Orthop 1995; 107: 58–66.
17. Garcia-Fernandez P, Torre H, Flores L, Rea J. The cervical vertebrae as maturational indicators. J Clin Orthod 1998; 32: 221–226.
18. Franchi L, Baccetti T, McNamara Jr JA. Mandibular growth as related to cervical vertebral maturation and body height. Am J Orthod Dentofac Orthop 2000; 118: 335–340.
19. Abdulla Alkhal H, Wong RWK, Bakr Rabie AM. Correlation between Chronological Age, Cervical Vertebral Maturation and Fishman’s Skeletal Maturity Indicators in Southern Chinese. Angle Orthod 2008; 78: 591–6.
20. Özer T, Kama JD, Özer SY. A practical method for determining pubertal growth spurt. Am. J. Orthod. Dentofac. Orthop 2006; 130: 131-e1.
21. Fishman LS. Radiographic evaluation of skeletal maturation: a clinically oriented method based on hand-wrist film. Angle Orthod 1982; 52: 88–112.
22. Koshy S, Tandon S. Dental age assessment: the applicability of Demirjian’s method in south Indian children. Forensic Sci Int 1998; 94: 73–85.
23. Hägg U, Taranger J. Maturation indicators and the pubertal growth spurt. Am J Orthod 1982; 82: 299–309.
24. Durka-Zając M, Marcinkowska A, Mituś-Kenig M. Bone age assessment using cephalometric photographs. Polish J Radiol 2013; 78: 19-25.
25. Gupta G, Mogra S, Shetty VS, Shetty S, Goyal S, Garg S. Hand Wrist Radiographs-Are They Really Required As Maturation Indicators????. Indian J Dent Sci 2013; 5: 30-33.